sony vaio LA38G

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
well im a big fan of the mac looks but today i this in the market and believe it will blow ur mind .... it looks like a desktop when u first see it but its acually notebook ... place it on ur desk and believe me the mac will feel a complex ... the image isnt very sexy but do get a look at it in the market if u can ... u will flip take my word for it:

*sony.co.in/images/uploadedimages/productimages/1010_Product_Image_Big.jpg

Vaio LA38G

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^ believe me u wont say that when u see it in real time ... i saw this image after looking at the real thing ... the real thing is simply amazing, this image makes it look ugly ....

@ goobi its available in mumbai - hypercity for 89,990/-

K

krazyfrog

They'd shown it in Gadget Guru on NDTV Profit a month ago. It is available in india. Its there on Sony India website with the price. It really looked stunning on tv. And its not just beauty but its got brawn too. Sony is really making some innovative and sexy looking laptops nowadays. Only thing is that they're expensive.

Chirag

Cyborg Agent
Saw it weeks back in Sony World. Really nice looks. But not useful for ppl who wanna carry their laptop everywhere. Its heavy.

goobimama

 Macboy
Oh oh! Someone forgot to mention the specs! Highlighted its USPs...you know the one's that really make the macbook pro look like sheet.

Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T5600 (1.83 GHz)
Genuine Windows Vista™ Home Premium
15.4" Wide (WXGA: 1280 x 800) TFT colour display Clear Bright LCD
NVIDIA® GeForce® Go 7400 notebook graphics processing unit (319 MB)
DVD±RW/±R DL/RAM Drive
1 GB DDR2 SDRAM
120GB Hard Disk Drive
Wireless LAN 802.11 b/g
MOTION EYE Camera
Theatre sound with Dolby technologies & SRS TruSurround XT
Battery life upto 2 hours
Weight: 4.5kg

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
just for info the wallpaper of the vaio has a table with a silver flat thing on it that is the laptop itself ...;)

K

krazyfrog

Its neither exactly a laptop or a desktop but rather a combination of the two. Actually mobility is the least impressive part about it isn't very compact. Its only supposed to be moved occasionally.

amitava82

MMO Addict
I just had a demo in sony world. looks piece of beauty... costs 90K. Well priced considering its a VAIO and Spec..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom