sibot

I did it all for d n00ki3
[FS] - Sony Vaio - 40 GB MP3 Player

PRICE REDUCED TO Rs.3,000/- Shipped!! 25/11/2009

Battery Backup (Constant Playback) - 17 hours at 70% Volume
Looking for a QUICK SALE.
as on 25th November, 2009

Hey all,
I have a Sony Vaio - 40 GB Mp3 player, I purchased this in 2006 from Germany, so its around 2 - 2.5 years old.

*forums.digitaltrends.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=1043&stc=1&d=1084209705

Features:-
--40 GB Capacity, which can be used as an external hard disk.
--256K color screen, full color menu - supports album art and can store your own pictures for viewing purposes, but DOES NOT support video playback.
--Can transfer photographs from Sony Digicam to MP3 player with a cable (cable not included, supports certain models)
--Has an awesome G-Sense navigational touch pad, which works on finger sensation movement.
--Can be used as an alarm clock.
--Recharging dock includes an audio output.
--A full navigational remote controller, so whenever you're on the run, you can control your mp3 player in your bag pack.

The Mp3 player comes with -
--Mp3 player
--Remote Controller
--Base Unit - Recharging/Connecting Dock
--Data Cable
--Panasonic Head phones

The player has some scratches on the sides, which are barely noticeable.

The reason I chose this over the iPod is because its different, and it totally stands out.

Reason for sale - Planning to buy a Creative Zen Vision W
Expected Price - I purchased this for 17k back then, but I know how drastically Mp3 player prices have fallen down, and it won't be worth more than 10k in today's market.
Expecting Rs.3,000/- Shipped

Pictures of the product as-is:-
*img151.imageshack.us/img151/9757/dsc04015kt2.jpg
*img151.imageshack.us/img151/1040/dsc04014pi0.jpg

Post your best offers mates!

Last edited:

goobimama

 Macboy
Can you post a pic along with your hand or some kind of common object so I can judge the size of this thing?

OP
sibot

sibot

Can you post a pic along with your hand or some kind of common object so I can judge the size of this thing?
Hey,
Sure thing, here ya go -
It measures in at 4 inches in length and 2inches width. Fits pretty easily into the pocket, atleast my pockets :p!

*img204.imageshack.us/img204/6429/dsc04018ag6.jpg
*img410.imageshack.us/img410/3861/dsc04020kw4.jpg

Also plz quote your expected price & location (Delhi?). Does this thing has FM radio?

Hey,
This doesn't have FM Radio and the location is Delhi! Forgot to mention the location before.

And as for the price, I'm open to offers!

hellgate

At Hell's Disq
does it come with noise cancelling earphones?if only u had posted this on Friday,i wudnt hav bought the ROKR U9.
plz do tell me wats ur min xpected price.dont hav much money left after buying the U9.

OP
sibot

sibot

does it come with noise cancelling earphones?if only u had posted this on Friday,i wudnt hav bought the ROKR U9.
plz do tell me wats ur min xpected price.dont hav much money left after buying the U9.

Yeah I've been meaning to post this up since a long time now, just been lazy with taking pictures n all.

It doesn't come with noise canceling earphones, the Panasonic headphones that are provided are basic headphones I got. Although, I think noise cancellation is over rated ;)

Price expected updated.

OP
sibot

sibot

How long does the battery last mate ??
The battery lasts a day if you listen to music continuously. If you listen a few hours a day, it'll last you a couple of days. Although I would recharge it every 2 to 3 days since I use it as an external hard disk at most times and used to sometimes use it to connect to my car stereo.

clear ur inbox

Cleared mate!

OP
sibot

sibot

please quote the prce im interested
What price are you interested in?
Hello,

I purchased the same Sony Vaio MP player from online shoppers auction and it cost only 4,000 including shipping cost , it is working perfectly fine.

Regards,
sarah_9
Don't try and misguide people with your non-existent sites. First of all, the site is NOT real, 2ndly, there is NO Sony Vaio Mp3 player of 40GB Retailing for 4k. Get a reality check.

skumar9988

Broken In
What price are you interested in?

Don't try and misguide people with your non-existent sites. First of all, the site is NOT real, 2ndly, there is NO Sony Vaio Mp3 player of 40GB Retailing for 4k. Get a reality check.

yup its true...

confirmed by me ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom