Sony PLAYSTATION III Vs Microsoft XBOX 360

Status
Not open for further replies.

napster007

Padawan
don't get the ps3 right now. the indian market is not showing any intrest towards it....atleast for now. and the games released for the xbox are far better than those of the ps3. (atleast for now...things will change later)

upendra_gp

In the zone
Get a PlayStation 3! It is really the best console with really good games and it has a blu ray drive so u can watch blu-ray movies also with exciting quality!

Cyrus_the_virus

Unmountable Boot Volume
How many times do we have to argue about this and why are new threads opened without searching for the same?

There's already a thread running in the fight club or the chit chat section about this. Please post your comments there and avoid multiple threads.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
He's from US, so PS3 seems better option. there BD discs are also available nd also PS3 games.
PS3 is more future proof coz of its h/w

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
Thanks for all reply and pointing out the thread in fight club. Very interesting fight going on there.

Lol you in serious gaming?:))
See this thread
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50170

I know someone will say it.... I am interested in gaming dude, but don't feel like playing on PC. It's terrible. I had plan to start serious gaming in a console only. Now the time has come to have one. :p

Last edited:

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Thanks for all reply and pointing out the thread in fight club. Very interesting fight going on there.

I know someone will say it.... I am interested in gaming dude, but don't feel like playing on PC. It's terrible. I had plan to start serious gaming in a console only. Now the time has come to have one. :p
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=70799 This one might interest you too .

Last edited:

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
The winner is:

Right now: X360
Later [provided Blu-Ray is not a flop like UMD or Mnidisk] - PS3
If Blu ray is a flop - X360 all the way.

Also, you should know that according to me there is just 1 PS3 exclusive game that i care about and want to play : God of War III. Everything else is multi platforrm.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Everything else is multi platforrm.
Uncharted - Drakes Fortune.
Heavenly Sword
Killzone 2
Grand Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy 13 and Versus 13

Just a few to begin with which aren't multi platform.;)

Zeeshan Quireshi

C# Be Sharp !
Gears of Wa
Halo 3
Dead or Alive 4
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Mass Effect 1,2,3
Orange Box(most sites state that gameplay is much much better on 360 and it's just a shaby port on the PS3 with many glitches) .

The list goes on .........

OP
Kiran.dks

Kiran.dks

Technomancer
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?tThis one might interest you too .

Link is not working dude.

XBOX 360 sounds like the best option due to its' graphics better than PSIII. PSIII cost also doesn't justify time being because of availability of multi-platform games.

Last edited:

ring_wraith

=--=l33t=--=
Uncharted - Drakes Fortune.
Heavenly Sword
Killzone 2
Grand Turismo 5
Heavy Rain
Ratchet and Clank : Tools of Destruction
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy 13 and Versus 13

Just a few to begin with which aren't multi platform.;)

Hey, I clearly mentioned that i don't really want to play any game other than GOW3 on the PS3. Most of these games [with the exception of MGS and FF] are not that popular anyway. Think about it, are you really ready to spend so much more on a PS3 just for 2-3 games?

Gears of Wa
Halo 3
Dead or Alive 4
Prey
Project Gotham Racing 3
Mass Effect 1,2,3
Orange Box(most sites state that gameplay is much much better on 360 and it's just a shaby port on the PS3 with many glitches) .

The list goes on .........

These are X360 exclusives ;) And u forgot Lost Planet, which according to me is the most under-rated game of the year. It was made only to play on the X360.... the PC version does not do this game justice!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom