Sony ericsson w810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

shaz_21

Right off the assembly line
i would want to know if anyone is aware of the duration of video recording in sony w810i..

Georgy_Can

Broken In
Hey,

I live in canada and I just bought a Sony Ericsson W820i.

It comes with a memory Memory Stick Pro Duo 512 MB card and it's a lot.
It can make hours of video with this memory stick, but there are even 2 GB memory sticks avialble and more bigger sizes are coming.I have got a PSP giga pack and it came with a 1GB stick so if I need more then I can use it also which I never did coz 512 MB is a lot.

Lots of features...Thinking of writing a review on this Phone.

OP
S

shaz_21

hey thanx
thats great...but u think the same would be possibe in W810i? coz right now am using Nokia 3230 which allows 1hour recording, but since am not too sure bout the recording duration of w810i got to wait...

Also wat is the price of w820i ?!

Last edited:

Georgy_Can

Broken In
shaz_21 said:
hey thanx
thats great...but u think the same would be possibe in W810i? coz right now am using Nokia 3230 which allows 1hour recording, but since am not too sure bout the recording duration of w810i got to wait...

Also wat is the price of w820i ?!

Hey I am sorry i HAVE a W810i (not W820i, spelling mistake) sorry.

There is no W820i at this time.

OP
S

shaz_21

Thank You...So u mean to say i can record continously for an hour using this phone?!

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
Yeah..Even w700i can shoot more than 1hr long videos..I used to own a 3230 but too disappointed with its sound(like a street radio). So i opted a w700i but now i miss a big screen and good video playbach(like dat in Smartmovie in s60).
Symbian has its good nd bad side...lly SE also has...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom