Sony Ericsson w810i or Nokia N70 Music Edition.

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

slash_89

Help me choose b\w them.
And in N70 ME can i extend the memmory upto 2GB,
And is its audio quality at par or better than the w810i.

OP
S

slash_89

i did'nt think about the nokia 5700 because i felt that the twisting mechanism would give future problems.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
I love SE phones, i havent ever bought, liked or cared bout a nokia phone. but i make an exception for the 5700. It has all the features including the latest and fastest connectivity. the only con....twist mechanism

OP
S

slash_89

but does'nt the nokia 5700s twisting mechanism cause problems,
and i heard that its cam is rendered useless for night time pics.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
Twisting Mechanism is the only drawback i guess. I myself have to buy a cellphone in a few weeks. Till now after reading loads of review i think 5700 is best value for money :)

But maybe the built quality of 5700 is better than 3250 and Nokia has learned from it :)

abhasbajpai

Asterisk enthusiast
all walkmen series phone have better sound quality then nokia phone
now as you asked between N70ME and w810i, so if you consider only music
go for w810i, but if you need all other things then go for N70ME as it's symbian
it has whole lot of softwares for everything you can imagine just like pc.
BTW :- if you use third party music players with good set of earphones for creative or altec lancing you can get the same music quality like SE walkmen series.

Third Eye

gooby pls
Why dont you go with w850i or w830i.they are better than w810i but lacks autofocus in cam(correct me if i am wrong).

blueshift

Wise Old Crow
abhasbajpai said:
all walkmen series phone have better sound quality then nokia phone
now as you asked between N70ME and w810i, so if you consider only music
go for w810i, but if you need all other things then go for N70ME as it's symbian
it has whole lot of softwares for everything you can imagine just like pc.
BTW :- if you use third party music players with good set of earphones for creative or altec lancing you can get the same music quality like SE walkmen series.
+1

OP
S

slash_89

my budget is 14K,
and will the nokia 5700s twisting mechanism cause any problems,
and is the N70ME worth it bcos i heard its too slow and music quality is very average.

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
slash_89 said:
my budget is 14K,
and will the nokia 5700s twisting mechanism cause any problems,
and is the N70ME worth it bcos i heard its too slow and music quality is very average.
Price differnce for N70 and 5700 is almost NIL but there is a major differnece in Processor plus 5700 has a music chip and reviews say that it has the loudest and clear speakerphone for music :)

anispace

dattebayo
yeah but what about the twisting thing does it give any probs in the future coz otherwise the 5700 is an awesome phone for its price.

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
u may at use the phone for 2 yrs or say worse 3 yrs........twisting thing don't worry man even if does causes prob service center shld fix it
i dont think for 2 yrs it may cause probs..........may be if used rashly
common i think the music player shld be accsessbile even without twisting and u can control it with the keypad too...so try not to twist many times

Dark Star

Cyborg Agent
5700 if u did not need cam.. Else W810i any day cause better than 70 in terms of Speed and Music and Cam quality ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom