sony ericsson k550i showing usb device not recognized problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
hi,of late my cell or windows! have developed an annoying problem,whenever i connect my SE k550i my comp says usb device not recognized message,.The set is 3 months old,i have se pc suit installed,this occurs irrespective of phone mode or file transfer mode.then i have to reinstall pc suit again,it gets detected again for once,again i have to reinstall pc suite to detect it.please help me out

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
i don't know. that all sucks.
i don't use PC Suite At all.

you can download USB Drivers from EMMA Website and install manually after windows xp format.
best way.

*ma3.extranet.sonyericsson.com/drivers/

Last edited:
OP
Dr.tweaker

Dr.tweaker

Journeyman
but i need the pc suit because i connect with the net sometimes using my airtel gprs connection from my hostel

@ akshay ,i downloaded the drivers as indicated by u,but how an where to install them,i find no installer here

Last edited:

krates

Be CoOl rAp RuLeZ !!!
this is due to USB problem

plug usb in fast port then the other in comp and then hold the phone in air using the usb plugged in fast port ( n00bish thing but works )

a_k_s_h_a_y

Dreaming
did you mean loose connection ??

those usb drivers are to be installed manually 1st time ! now after PC Suite i don't know how to install them...
i would just copy them to the windows system folders and execute the INF File for registration. that's all.

you don't need PC Suite to Connect to AIRTEL GPRS On PC.
Just turn on the USB Internet in the phone ON. And it should get connected on PC too..!

Last edited:

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
To install the USB drivers, get hold of XS++ and launch it. Extract the USB drivers to a temp. folder. Remove the SIM and memory card from your SE phone. Put in the batttery but leave it turned off. Click Connect in the XS++ interface and now hold the C button on the phone and connect the USB connector. Windows will now try to find drivers for the new "Flash" device. Point it to the folder where you've downloaded and extracted the USB Flash drivers (the .sys, .inf etc. files).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom