Sony Ericson K750i ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

chetan.g

Journeyman
I Just Came Across This New Model Of Se ...... I Want To Buy It ... Can Anyone Plz Help Me To Know Does It Has Good Features And Has A Good Battry Life .....

Does Nokia Has A Good Battry Life Than Se ...or Se Has Good Battry Life ....... Once Charged How Many Days Does It Run

Plz Guys Guide Me Plzz

dreamcatcher

Rockin g33k
well it has a 2 mp camera and has a autofocus lens unmatched by nokia.it is an extremely good multimedia device and beats nokia through all corners.

but if u take for the camera then wait a month or two se with its new 3.2 mp camera phone launch se k800i is cybershot approved

aryayush

Aspiring Novelist
Specifications
Pictures
Review
Camera review
Camera comparison (with N90)
chetan.g said:
I Just Came Across This New Model Of Se ...... I Want To Buy It ...
LOL! It's not exactly new, is it? :p
chetan.g said:
Can Anyone Plz Help Me To Know Does It Has Good Features And Has A Good Battry Life .....
Yes, it has a lot of brilliant features including, but not limited to, the best two megapixel camera in the market, FM radio, 262K colour screen, Bluetooth, Infrared, MP3 player, card slot, GPRS, etc. etc. etc. And, of course, it has a very good battery life. Barring a few exceptions, SE phones generally have awesome battery life.
chetan.g said:
Does Nokia Has A Good Battry Life Than Se ...or Se Has Good Battry Life .......
Both are the same, IMHO. Though the WALKMAN PHONES definitely have an edge over Nokia when it comes to battery life, I think the K750i is more or less the same.
chetan.g said:
Once Charged How Many Days Does It Run
You must be knowing that this depends entirely on your usage. In general, this should be the pattern:
No usage - Five days or more
Minimum usage - Three and a half days
Moderate usage - Two and a half days
Extensive usage (lots of calls, listening to MP3s and watching videos) - One and a half or more
Playing games for more than three hours in a day - One day
chetan.g said:
Plz Guys Guide Me Plzz
I hope I have! :)

Would I recommend it? No! It is a brilliant phone and should not hurt the pocket much but it is outdated and doesn't look all that cool. If you want to buy an SE phone (which, by the way, is an excellent choice), you might want to spare a thought for the WALKMAN series.

OP
C

chetan.g

Journeyman
Thanxx Thanxx "arya" & "amd64man" 4 Ur Really Help Full Advice I Know What I Want ... Thanxx 4 The Support Thanxx

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
k750i uses the same hardware for music that is used in sony Ericsson w550i,w800 WAlkman series phone.
Its upto you if you like orange scheme in sony walkman series , you can spend extra. But what i still feel is K750i is still wonderful value for money for all those same features!

sanju

Journeyman
One vote also for K750i
wonderful phone but.........
I am a little disappointed with its nevigation key....

Gaurav

In the zone
please tell me one thing, I heard from my friend that the joystick of SE phones does'nt have good life, i.e. they damaged easily. is it true.....

speedyguy

Cyborg Agent
atleast in older se fone it is...like k300i, k500i, t610 etc. but thats d case wen u use it real rudely...i also faced d same wit my k300i but reason was i lived in a hostel which is almost like a jungle....batchmates were no less than animals so u can undstant d rest...i got it fixed now...there was just a slight rubber movement problem.

cheers

freakanomics

Broken In
k750i one of the best fones in the market. even better that n6630 xcept that n6630 has the EDGE with 3g. 3g market set to roll in a yr or so. fault with k750i is the small screen and bad navigation key. Give a thought for the w700i b4re u buy the k750i.

sagsall4u

Journeyman
hey guys help me out here plss
SE750i doesnt have 3g .. is that a big con?
what about its current price
(it looks way more better than the orange walkman phone)

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
yes k750i doesn't haf 3G...but temme wot use is 3G in this country as of today! don't buy keeping the future in mind...but wot u want today! even if u buy thinking about the future..by the time it comes...ur gadget will be obsolete!

and i bought w700i coz it WASNT orange and white! w700i comes in titanium gold color....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom