1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Sony ericcson W550i

Discussion in 'Mobiles and Tablets' started by LegendKiller, Apr 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LegendKiller

LegendKiller New Member

My sis wants to buy a mobile,and our firends tell us this w550i is a good phone from sony....
    I have checked the site and i'm quite satisfied with the features and all...
    But i have a few queries...
    1.it has 256mb memory,can we upgrade it like in nokia???
    2.what kind of accessories will i need to transfer songs from my pc to the phone and price....or is it available with phone itself!
    3.Can u tell me the price in mumbai???
    4.if u have used this phone or have heard of it,plz lemme know ur views...

Any other phone upto 11,000 bucks...not motorola ofcourse!

2. gxsaurav

gxsaurav Guest

W550i is good,U cannot upgrade the memory, but 256 MB is enough for 3 to 4 hrs of music in 64 kbps MP4. U will need a fast port data cable to connect to PC which is bundled

3. OP
    OP
    LegendKiller

LegendKiller New Member

its good to know that data-cable is bundled....

4. Params7

Params7 New Member

Ugh, right, so he's gonna be converting Mp3 files which already have a loss to another format losing again. Mp4/AAC/OGG is only good if you direct rip it from CD or from its original lossless source.

Frankly speaking, 256mb may not be enough for a music listener. It may be enough for a casual user.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.