Sony earphones info wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.

ashwn_acharya

Broken In
I am in awe of the in ear type earphones bundled along with the sony ericcson walkman phone series, and want a similar earphone for my iPod. Can anybody please provide me the info about this? what is the model number of similar earphones, but for mp3 players with dc output?Also, can u please provide me info about the price?

dareprasanna

Broken In
Dear Buddy,
Frankly speaking,i have both ipod and w810i with me the earphone from w810 dosent suit that well with ipod,
still if you want to have one
Go for fanapoli series of sony earphones those are dedicated for music lovers
it should not cost you more than rs 1700

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
the ear phones which are bundled with SE Walkman series is SE HPM-70. It has 2 parts, first one is a convertar which changes the fast port to a 3.5mm headphone jack & 2nd part is the earplugs which are in-ear type.

u can install any headphone out there in the HPM-70, best option is to go out & try a few yourself to see which ones suit u. Check a few in the local philips or Sony dealers shop

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
To be specific... go to Sony's WebPage... check the music phone accessories
Within this page... check out Stereo Headsets...

The walkman series model are the Stereo Portable Handsfree HPM series ear-bud type headphones. As dareprasanna says... sometimes they r referred to as the fanapoli series... but better go to the shop and ask for the ear-bud models on SE Walkman series.
The good thing about them... obviously... is that they cut-off most of the external noises to give u that xtra clarity.
*www.sonyericsson.com/images/spgd/GPD_40880_1515_0_4000.png

Last edited:

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
@ashwn_acharya
the creative EP630 is a gud earbud type ones. It has higher user rating than HPM 70. It also has sound isolation due to the rubber bud and has enuf chord length. It around some 1.5k.

Stuge

Youngling
If you have money,then Buy MDR-Ex90 or MDR-NC22(Noise Cancelling ) Will cost about Rs5000.I have NC022:)

ashnik

Ambassador of Buzz
If u r a bass-buff then go for SE epm-70 850/- in mumbai (original but grey market). I warn u, that the sellers will try to sell u the fake ones, but u can id them as soon as u hear them. take a SE walkman owner with u if u r not confident.
If u want whole freq range go for Creative ep-630, 1k /- in Mumbai (---"---).
They do have very good low freq reprodoction, nothing less than SE, but u'll feel more bass, coz they suppress the mid n high a little.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom