Sony dw-d120a dvd writer giving problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dink2cool

Broken In
Hi guys .. plz help me to solve this problem . the problem is that i bought a sony dw-d120a dvd writer today but it isn't writing any dvds . also the cd that i got with it had viruses so i had to install nero 6 . but nero 6 gives an error while writing and this way i've wasted 2 blank dvds . plz help me out

OP
Dink2cool

Dink2cool

Broken In
man as i said , the cd that i got had viruses ... so i can't install nero 7 .... and no one here has nero 7 ... is there any alternate way ???

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Dink2cool said:
man as i said , the cd that i got had viruses ... so i can't install nero 7 .... and no one here has nero 7 ... is there any alternate way ???

Hard to believe that a CD supplied with a Sony drive is containing viruses. Is it an OEM drive with copied software CD?

V.Prem Kumar

OP
Dink2cool

Dink2cool

Broken In
It doesn't seem to be pirated ...it looks like the real stuff ... but i too was surprised to see that it was affected by viruses

grinning_devil

Cyborg Agent
try out a simple way of writing to DVD,through normal Xp copy and paste function.
Should work for u ... giving you the conclution that the drive is atleast working!

janitha

Wise Old Owl
Dink2cool said:
It doesn't seem to be pirated ...it looks like the real stuff ... but i too was surprised to see that it was affected by viruses

How did you confirm that the CD contains viruses? Did you scan with more than one Antivirus?

V.Prem Kumar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom