Sony DRU-810A or BenQ DW 1640A

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack// ani

In the zone
Hi all,

Which DVD writer will be better one of the two.....in terns of performance and price?? I would like to buy it from Nehru Place....anyone know about its price and avalibility??

Thanks

OP
J

jack// ani

In the zone
Thanks for reply.....but I was asking about the two mentioned in the subject line Sony DRU-810A or BenQ DW 1640A.

OP
J

jack// ani

In the zone
Thanks again....I'm not forced at all. Actually few days ago....there was a discussion about DVD writers, guys were saying Sony and BenQ are the best one. As they support Dual and Double layers as well....so I got confused. BTW....do the Liteon one also have similar capability??

Aniruddh

Ambassador of Buzz
Sony is the best as far as i know and then Benq,hav heard from many bout Benq DVD-RW that its really good.go for either of these 2 they r better then any other brand.

ranju_neel

Broken In
@jack//ani
well you might want to take a look at the website
*www.cdfreaks.com which does a extensive review of the optical storage devices.

Well as per the site benq dw 1640 is given the top most rank while sony 810u has been given a good review too.

so the next thing is the price. so go the cheaper of the two

Andyiz

Journeyman

Aniruddh said:
Sony is the best as far as i know and then Benq,hav heard from many bout Benq DVD-RW that its really good.go for either of these 2 they r better then any other brand.

I completely agree With Aniruddh. Both Are The Best. Either of them Will do. I bought For myself Most Recent SONY DW Q30A for 2700 in mumbai.

Although i went to buy it with the mindset that" Whichever is cheaper on that day, i will go for it. Sony was for 2700 and benq was for 2800.
So Sony Won it for me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom