Song PS 2 Games

Status
Not open for further replies.

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Hello !
I am going for Sony PS 3 and would like to take off PS2 Games of which i happen to have huge collection off my rack.
Pm me if interested.
Thanks and have a great day!

Last edited:

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
dude first of all its SONY not SONG jeesh and i want to know ur games, pirated? and i want to buy ur mem card if ur selling

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
Sorry...But That was a huge typing mistake...
I am taking the picture from my camera and uploading it here..When i have the time i will type all the names here..Till then keep asking for particular title..
I have more than 400 Titles..so you can understand typing will really be an effort.

gangadhar

PC.PS2.PSP.PS3
Thank U For U R Reply.I Needed Some Old PS2 Games Like
1. Commandos: Men Of Courage
2. Cold Fear
3. Indian Jones: Emperors Tomb

If U Have Any Games Listed Above.I Am Searching For These Games From 6 Months And No Use.I Am Started A Thread For These Games But Someone says These Games Are Too Old Is Not Available.U Have These Games I Am Very Lucky And Waiting For Ur Reply.

entrana

M$™ Certified Spammer
@guy who started this thread
can u please post ur games list on a excel sheet or something and i still wanna buy ur graphics card are u interested or not tell me quick man

satanlives

Journeyman
whre the hell is this guy... he hasnt responed fr a week now..this is so frustratinggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

OP
freshseasons

freshseasons

King of my own Castle
OPSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS soooooooo sorry ! I completly forgot about this altogether..
I assure you first thing in the morning i am going to post pictures and every game titles..
Thanks and really i forgot!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom