Something that happened to me today

Status
Not open for further replies.

lalam

In the zone
Hmmm i know this might sound funny to some of you but i feel so much remorsed that i just had to find an outlet.
This very ****ed up amazing thing happened to me at my institute thats IIHT and yes its the guwahati centre i'm talking about. As a rule none of us are allowed to take in our shoe inside the classroom so we're provided a shoe rack to keep all our shoe in there. What actually happened? Huh some lowly ****ers stole my chappal! I feel so pissed off for it was a nice reebok shoe.
Whoever that ****er is i want you all to curse him with me.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Yea it is common in colleges also.. I have seen may of my friends loosing good quality shoes outside computer labs. :mad:

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
in my junior college shoes werent allowed in the computers lab and once this guy had his shoes stolen ... good decent family guy got pissed then next week onwards he started bringing a bag b4 going to for the prcs he would remove his shoes in the classroom put em in a bag and put the bag near his school bag (our classrooms would be locked once every1 left) so u can also try that :D

cynosure

UbuntuUser
charangk said:
Yea it is common in colleges also.. I have seen may of my friends loosing good quality shoes outside computer labs. :mad:

Do they actually ask you to remove your shoes and chappals before you enter the computer lab??? :D ROFL
This is insane.

Add imav too!!

Last edited:

~Lil JinX~

*Basket Case*
The idea does sound a little weird to me o_O Why no shoes? I mean, they'll probably yell at you if you walk around the entire college without shoes on :p

In our coll, we're not allowed to wear heels in our labs. But thats because some idiot had tripped and dropped acid all over the place...o_O

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
@cynosure They usually have a notice "Please remove footware before entering the LAB". They will not tell one to remove the shows if they forget . insted they will ask to read the notice.

cynosure

UbuntuUser
I dont know, this is weird. Cabinet fans can suck the dust from nowhere. Its not like if you wear the shoes then only the PCs will have a dirt threat.
And I dont think that PCs can have any side effects if theres a little dirt inside. Mine has a whole rajasthan inside. :D

K

krazyfrog

Forget the colleges, a computer store near my house asks its customers to remove its shoes before coming inside the shop. So even if you just have to ask the price of some thing, something that hardly takes 15 seconds, you'll have to waste 2 minutes in removing and putting back your shoes. Its no wonder why there aren't any customers in that shop.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Immagine where your pair of shoes goes on a typical day in college :D..

Clean Places ... Class room. Canteen .

Not so clean places.. Road.. Cricklet/Football field..

Imagine you are on your way to college and a beautyfull girl is passingby on the other side :D .. and you are staring at her as you are walking .. and donot realise that you steped on a a pile of cowdung in one shoe and chewing gum on the other. and you enter your "Cleanest" LAB ... Obvioulsy you will be pissed off for ruining your shoes and so will the admins at the lab for ruining the floor with cowdung and bubblegum :mad:

And depending on how college maintains the MEN's rest room.. it cannot be immagined. :p

janitha

Wise Old Owl
In the early days computers were costly and were considered very delicate. So such a practice started. Because of the conditioning and inertia effect almost every shop and institution is still insisting on it. Only people like us know the reality. And the parts have become very durable over the years. We also clean the innards of our perfectly working PCs occasionally and find the dirt and debris are more than the components.

Hightime to change the idiotic regulations.

ratedrsuperstar

The Sexy Beast
hey in my junior college they used to ask us to remove our socks too:mad:

clean lab but filthy smell all around.talk about a complete turn off!

Quiz_Master

* Teh Flirt King *
Well. Even we have a rule here to remove our shoes before entering ComputerLAb. But we never lost any shoes :D

But some time ago someone stole my best friend's mobile in college. I was really pissed that time.... (Even took care of the suspect outside of college, his leg fractured. :D)

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
That were rules in my school when i was in 7th standard i guess :D At that time, all were scared of PC LAB with black painted windows and no shoes and AC's and stuff :D

Looks like your college PC staff think the PC's are of "FIRST GENERATION" :lol:

pannaguma

Turn The Page
ratedrsuperstar said:
hey in my junior college they used to ask us to remove our socks too:mad:

clean lab but filthy smell all around.talk about a complete turn off!
which college in mumbai were you in? it was same in my college.

Pathik

Google Bot
Quiz_Master said:
Well. Even we have a rule here to remove our shoes before entering ComputerLAb. But we never lost any shoes :D

But some time ago someone stole my best friend's mobile in college. I was really pissed that time.... (Even took care of the suspect outside of college, his leg fractured. :D)
wich mobile?? vapas mila kya??

cynosure

UbuntuUser
charangk said:
Imagine you are on your way to college and a beautyfull girl is passingby on the other side :D .. and you are staring at her as you are walking .. and donot realise that you steped on a a pile of cowdung in one shoe and chewing gum on the other. and you enter your "Cleanest" LAB ... Obvioulsy you will be pissed off for ruining your shoes and so will the admins at the lab for ruining the floor with cowdung and bubblegum :mad:

Get real man!! The cowdung and Chewing gum will wear off till I reach the college. :D And I know nobody will move ahead if there's cowdung and chewing gum sticking on his/her shoes. First you have to remove the dung and other stuff, then only you will move ahead. :D
You presented an impossible scenario. :D:D

This all remove shoes stuff happened with me when I was in class 4-5th.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom