somebody please write reviews on Optical mouse

Status
Not open for further replies.
somebody please write reviews on Optical mouse . I can find in this forum which processor , MB, ram, optical drive , kb to take . but which mouse (less than 500) to take I dont know. give the exact price and model number .

:cry:

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
The microsoft basic optical mouse would be very much meet your requirements, both price and performance.... you can check it out at the microsoft site... and the price is bout 450+VAT. Quite a few of my friends and I use this mouse and I can definitely say you won't get a better mouse at that price.... it fits the hand much better than the logitech mouse and it's reliable as well... stay away from iball mice we've had several bad experiences genius mice although nice have a reliability problem.. take all magazine reviews with large pinches of salt... the prob with any magazine review is that they only look at price and performance... not long term reliability e.g though Benq products score very well on price/performance they are also very shoddy products (I am refraining from using stronger language). Also real usage is usually vastly different from the test conditions used.

OP
H

hellomotto

Banned
thank you mr.teckophobia , I am also think of buying microsoft optical mose , but I want to know whether it is available in Black color or not and whatsthe exact model number and price .

:?

teknoPhobia

t3h g04t
Both Black and white same price and It is the Microsoft Basic optical mouse (no specific number don't confuse with wheelmouse optical) for approx 450+VAT

AcceleratorX

Youngling
At Rs.500, you'll find 3 brands of optical mice - Samsung, Logitech and Microsoft. There are other brands, but I would not recommend going for those.

1)Logitech Offers two products:

- The Logitech Optical Mouse USB, which can only be connected to a USB port.
- The Logitech Value Optical Mouse, which has a PS/2 or USB interface (interchangeable)

2)Samsung offers the Anyzen SMOP1310 Standard Optical Mouse, which has only a PS/2 connection.

3)Microsoft Basic Optical Mouse, which has a USB or PS/2 connection

I have tried Samsung and Logitech, and a Microsoft at my cousin's home, and I will say that the Logitech Optical Mouse USB performs better than all of the other mice listed above. Its design is also noticeably more comfortable than the normal Logitech Optical mouse (Logitech Value Optical Mouse).

The next best bet would be the Samsung. So, I repeat, if you want a good mouse, take

1st choice: Logitech Optical Mouse USB
2nd choice: Samsung Anyzen SMOP1310/Microsoft Basic Optical

Now you decide which one is for you. All of the mice mentioned above are available in black colour for about 500 rupees. :D

hailgautam

Youngling
i have a fontec optical mouse it's worth no more than Rs. 150. no need to spend anything more than than that.

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
any mouse will do for normal use yaar. jus durablity matters. branded ones usually last more than unbranded ones and perhaps have a higher sensitivity. i guess its the ergo u need to look at.

@hail - frontech is a good company but thier joystick sux, it broke in 3 months for me so i vowed not to buy another thing from them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom