Some Things about NFS Ug

Status
Not open for further replies.

saROMan

QA Juggler
Well i was confused where to post it..so Posting here..if its in wrong sec..plz move it to Gamez .....

any ways...
System config :

P4 1.7 Ghz
128MB ram
Intel Chipset

Problem :

The game Works Fine most of the times but ..sometimes the game hangs for a Sec or 2 in middle .. and jerky display......any today i got BSOD Giving me Error in ialmdd5.dll ID : BFA74E8E ...now i dont know what to do?? i am running it in 640*480 @ Lower Details ..also have incresed the Vmemory to get stable performance...any suggesions?????

The music is really Awsome...and want to extract it..so after a search in QnA i came up with a Post regarding extracting NFSU2 Music..so a little googeling gaved me this software...Problem....company proxy does not alllow words like Music/MP3 etc ..so i cant d/l it...so if the size is not too big can any 1 d/l it rename it and upload it to megaupload/qfile.de ..coz rapidshare also not opening here :(:(:(

can i extract the Movies from the game also ..??????

are there any special Mods for this game or any other Game modes/Maps etc....(sorry for being noob but trying not so lates games like NFSU for the 1st time)
:lol: :lol:

djmykey

Let the music play.....
For the soundtracks you could have asked me I have both UG and UG2 soundtracks with me. I tried extracting it but the quality is shit man I got better quality ones.

About the BSOD I also used to get it regularly and also sudden resets so dont worry its normal with pirated disks.

I havent heard or seen any mods for UG

And about movies never heard abt that one really :p

OP
saROMan

saROMan

QA Juggler
Well bro thx....can u tell me watz the size of Soundtracks???

also the movies means the Cut scene etc that appere in the Game ;)

1 more thing why do i have to insert 2nd Disk to play the game????

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
U need the Dissk ta play coz the game checks the disk before runnin for piracy reasons...

Also, if u dont need the disk play method, try makin a virtual copy on a virtual drive and play it without the disk

Visit this:
*www.virtualcd-online.com/

djmykey

Let the music play.....
saurav_cheeta said:
now if those music can b shared then pls share them with us...

I would have loved to but can't coz my net conn is bad and second the site went down also. So sorry saurav.

Saro they use the cd to run some files I think not checking that if ur copy is legimate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom