Some suggestion for n72!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
H

hac_king

Hii friends m a newbie to symbian:rolleyes: n i own a n72 just few 2 weeks ago.. but i need ur help to make myself more familiar for Symbian os

First of all i have a worm named microsoftpowerpoint.exe n some of its autorun files in my Memory card!!! i know this worm can't affect my mobile coz its designed for NT OS only but the problem is m not able to dlt it through fileman???? even its a hidden file n whn i dlt it says denied:mad:

i have not Card reader so cant dlt it from pc!!!!! So any suggestion???

2nd one is whnever i used to trnsfer some files through blutooth thn
its fine if i send only Music or some other files but whnever i try to transfer
SIS appli. or .JAR appl. thn i always got "Protected file can not transfered" So whats the matter behind this???

And last is any Good sms application???
I have tried many like mumsms , flashsms n some more but they extract all of
inbox sms in them and if we gonna Remove this applications thn our sms
are also gone

So i want a stand-alone sms application that work seprately
without interrupting inbuilt application of mobile n it should hav some uniq feature ....

Waiting for replies:?:

sam_1710

Youngling
1. Try deleting that file from any file explorer like FExplorer or XPlore
Still if you are unable to delete the file .. then boot your fone in safe-mode i.e by pressing the 'Edit' key (aka 'abc' key) and power ON the fone and delete the file. :)

2. By default you cant send protected files like .sis, or .jar, or .mid.. etc.. Well.. you can rename the protected file to someother extension other than the protected extensions and then send them.. or use XPlore and send the files directly!.. :)

3. I dint understand the question properly.. :( :(

OP
H

hac_king

@sam thnx buddy,,,, i'lll try it out.. N about sms application.. actualy i
was n sony ericsson user from last 3 years n really after switching to nokia i only disapointed:( really a crap except symbian features!!!! So in nokia mobiles writing a sms is cumbersome n moreover we havnt any inbuilt smilies???
So i want a SMS software for that... Hope u'll help

Pathik

Google Bot
If u can delete those files, 1st change the attributes and then delete using filemanager.
. U can send all files using fexplorer, xplore etc.
try airtels sms2.0

sam_1710

Youngling
@hac_king.. no mention buddy..! :)
And yea.. the default nokia fones lack smilies... I use Animated SMS on my N95-8GB (which is an S60 v3 OS fone) .. but the developer's website mentions that it is compatible with N72 (S60 v2) *I dont think its compatible*.. Anyways try it.. :)
U may also try Airtel sms 2.0 if you are on airtel that is.. :)

And if you find the message typing mode in nokia cumbersome.. try QuickWrite . .it re-creates the Sony style messagin!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom