SOME QUESTION ABOUT websites !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

kool

Cyborg Agent
FEW QUESTION TO ASK:

1>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I want to download HUM-TUM song by "RISHI RICH" in any format (rm, mp3, wav) from website (free).

2>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
And tell me about good "CONTEST WEBSITE from iindia" which provide free entry (like contest2win, hungama, indiatimes.contest) with cool prizes.

3>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I want to change theme/skin of OUTLOOK EXPRESS (like incredimail), and also tell me about its all plugins.

4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Is there any website which provides online free SLAMBOOK, GUESTBOOK, ADDRESSBOOK, BIRTHDAYBOOK

5>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
I want to download new PLUS! dancer, skin, sound enhancer for WMP9, which website is better for all these? dont suggest microsoft website.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
reply sooooon...

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
1. it is illegal
2. the ones u listed r the best
3. i dont think u can change the theme (although i could b wrong)
4. *www.birthdayalarm.com/
u can get address books with ur email service :wink: but otherwise try www.ringo.com
what kind of guestbook??? the 1 used on webpages 4 visitors 2 sign??? *www.bravenet.com/
*www.slambook.com/
5. u can try www.wincustomize.com but www.wmplugins.com is the best site...the PLUS! dancers r available only if u have the full version of PLUS! installed...

rajkumar_personal

Ignorance is BLISS !!
ILLEGAL !
ILLEGAL !
ILLEGAL !

Never download music (which r not for free) from the internet !
Comon dude.........the ppl who make them jingle deseve our money 4 listening 2 them

jay4u

In the zone
Lot of Queries from you, man...........

Try [Edit GNUrag : watchout jay4u, dont promote piracy] for the Hum Tum song... :wink:

dinesh1

Broken In
dear kool,

your song is here
agar tumhe ye gaane achhe lage to mera nivedan hainki tum iski original cd jarur jarur kharidna pls

[Edit GNUrag : dinesh, One more post like this and you shall be removed from this forum.]

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
@dinesh1: What you have done is extremely illegal. Take the links down right now. We do not condone piracy at the forums!

icecoolz

Cyborg Agent
errrr...enoo...dont you think it should be:

"We condone piracy at the forums" ;)

You get all to excited mate :p

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Oh man, technically we should not condone piracy here under any circumstance, although I guess we do. :D Yeah, I do get excited a bit too much when it comes to piracy, but posting direct download links was pretty much the straw that broke this camel's back. :D I mean, its not like someone has to take the trouble, search the Internet or a P2P service and then download the file with a bit of work when they post the direct links here for them to add in their download managers. :D

A

anurag_online

No Piracy @ Forums HMMM.. GOOD

Hey frnds u wanna listen to songs.... See my frnd has good collection of songs but only for listening..... I didn't saw any download link there... Hey mods please edit my link if you find download link there please....

www.punjabizone.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom