Some Queries Regarding W810i

Status
Not open for further replies.

hareesh

Broken In
hi,
got hold of one 810i...
although i'm satisfied with its perfomance....i have some doubts / queries regarding it...
1. I think the sound of walkman player is not loud enough....is there any way that i can improve it...either by updating the firmwire or like that...and can any one tell me the latest version of firmwire used in 810i...??
2. I tried to tranfer jpeg files and 3gp formats frm my pc into the memory stick thru usb cable provided with the mobile...but its not showing in the memory stick...when when i tried to transfer it to the phone memory it works fine....why is it so??
3. I loaded some movies(3gp format) ,but the clarity is pathetic...any tips or tricks to improve the quality of video...??
4. Can any one tell me the easy way of capturing picture...any short cuts in key pad or so....i was using 508i some time back and in that by clicking the joystick u can take a pic... but i feel in 810i it took ages for me to take a pic
5. finally....i suspect that my pc is affected by some kinda virus...will it affect my fone also,if im transfering some data to fone....

thnx

K

krazyfrog

1,2,3-Don't know!
4: To start the camera, press and hold the camera key on the phone's right side. The reason why W810i takes a long time to take a picture is because of auto-focus. When you press the shutter key half-way the lens starts focussing and afterwards when its done focussing, it alerts you, so you can press the key completely and capture the shot. Auto-focus makes the process slow, but the quality of shots that you get is much better than in a non auto-focus camera.
5: you need not worry about your pc virus affecting your phone.

OP
hareesh

hareesh

Broken In
thnx krazyfrog....
i would like to hear more tips and trics abt the camera..like macro focus ,white balance....etc pls throw some light

Third Eye

gooby pls
some shortcuts...
when your cam is on

press 1 for settings
press 4 for macro
press 7 for nigh mode
press * for flashlight

Third Eye

gooby pls
macro is just for taking complex images like text, hair strands... so it has no advantage over long distances.

K

krazyfrog

The macro mode option in SE phones is useless. Even without activating it, the lens can adjust the focus on closer objects just as good. Also the white balance option is also of not much use since in most cases automatic gives the best result.
Btw @ Dipen01, macro mode is only for capturing pictures from a very close distance from the lense (about 2-15 cm). The min distance depends on the camera.

Dipen01

Youngling
Well so i have seen ppl taking images wid amazing clarity.....how did ppl do it..??

Well majority of times...after tranfering pics to PC...Pics are grained..!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom