some problems......

Status
Not open for further replies.

kumar4141

Broken In
1: i have a movie which is 705 mb i want to wright it but as the cd has only 700 MB space what can i do . i have used compressing tools both winzip and winrar and they have reduced it to 701 MB . so i stuck here
can any one tell me what to do

2: most of the times the explorer.exe error arises and nowadays its creating lots of problem for me because the error arises almost after every 5 min. i have win2000. i m using both IE and firefox but i m using IE because its browsing speed is faster.

3: sometimes when i have not done proper shutdown and i start it the message arises :putting physical memory to dump 1-2-3....100 . what is this?

harish_21_10

In the zone
kumar4141 said:
1: i have a movie which is 705 mb i want to wright it but as the cd has only 700 MB space what can i do . i have used compressing tools both winzip and winrar and they have reduced it to 701 MB . so i stuck here
can any one tell me what to do
try to overburn the cd using the overburn option the nero
check this

kumar4141 said:
2: most of the times the explorer.exe error arises and nowadays its creating lots of problem for me because the error arises almost after every 5 min. i have win2000. i m using both IE and firefox but i m using IE because its browsing speed is faster.
see this

kumar4141 said:
3: sometimes when i have not done proper shutdown and i start it the message arises :putting physical memory to dump 1-2-3....100 . what is this?
This,i suppose is related to some hardware(i think so).See if all the cards are fixed properly to your motherboard,and see that all the drivers are installed.

cheetah

In the zone
U can use Cd-R with larger capacity because overburning can damage the CD.

There are CD-Rs available in market for upto 750 or 800MB.I have never bought them but seen the posters in a computer shop.

theraven

Technomancer
most of those cds require averburnin to burn the extra data too
anyways overburnin coud damage the lens of ur writer
so do be careful
or compress ur file and write it on a cd

OP
K

kumar4141

Broken In
1:i don't want to buy a special cd of Rs 35 , just for 5 Mb space . if there is any compressing tool which is efficient to reduce this 705 to 700 MB .

3:i have checked all the connections they r ok this message appears only when i restart the computer 2 or 3 times as it is facing freezing problem

Neeraj

Broken In
well u can have two ways if u dont wanna buy any cd specially use some tool to cut off the unwanted part of the movie such as intro n stuff or try this software mpeg movie convertor well u have to find it on google well
i have used it many a times if u convert for eg a .dat or .mpeg file to
.mp4 well a 700 mb movie reduces to almost 240 mb well quality remains the same there is some sound lag meaning that sound plays before the video but in settins there is a option which when properly configured give exact audio and video well u should reall try it u can burn two movies on a single cd

shwetanshu

Cyborg Agent
Use make a video disc option of the nero if it is less than or equal to 80 mins in length. Size doesnt matters here, but the length matters.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Right said Swetanshu... u mentioned a 750mb video file... it is defintely below 80min. which is the "runtime" of a normal cd. So no probs... make a VCD of the cd file.. i think upto 800mb can b written... As Swet.. said.. "Size does'nt matter here, but the length matters." Make it 80min. or below.. else edit the wastes out :D

iinfi

mekalodu
702 MB

when i insert the "moser baer" CD which i bought from a local store into my samsung Combo Drive .... it shows 702MB as the free space in the CD ..... even though its written 700MB on the CD ....

mine is winXP prof ... OS ...

try buying it n c if it works .....
as u said winRAR redused the size to 701MB .... i m giving u this option ,....

i m not sure if it will work ....
but to tell u i v burned 702MB of data on the disk ..... i dunno whether it will work for Video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom