Some Problems???????

Status
Not open for further replies.

madmoody

Broken In
Hey Guyz..I hav A Sony Handycam,so the traditional problem of sony's is converting the HI8 cassette to cd...when try to copy to harddisk takes huge space...i want to burn them to cd's...i've just known something "FIREWIRE" with help of which i will able to transfer the contents to my PC
with the help of win movie maker.
1.how do i come to know whether i have a FIREWIRE port
2.is it reslly useful(if someone has tried).
3.What will it cost
4.any Other alternative

Also Guyz...gimme link for a good all in one video converter!!!!
AVI video format-DIVX,XVID,AVI All come under the avi format..
whiuch is the right one which takes less space with good quality

HELP ME OUT

S

SE><IE

grab this month's digit. There's a fast track to open source of last-month. a lot of sites and tools mentioned can help you :D

www.doom9.com is a great site to visit. The forums actually :D

as for the firewire, see >> *www.tomshw.it/guides/firstlook/20040616/images/coolermaster-btx-frontusb.jpg

hailgautam

Youngling
the firewire won't help. firewire is just the way to get your file from your Hi8 to you comp. what is currently happening is you are getting the raw file dump from your digicam to your hard disk. ;)

what you have to do is compress the file.:rolleyes:

what you can do is:
1. use windows moviemaker/adobe elements to burn a cd - you may like to do some editing as well :rolleyes: ......

2. User Super it is a freeware, will convert your raw file into any of the format you like, mp4 or Divx or Xvid, later ones for you to burn on a dvd to watch on TV. it is available here:*www.erightsoft.com/SUPER.html

3. Your Sony Handcam would have got a software bundled to make VCD, it is called VCD maker Ver.02...:rolleyes:

............but remember it takes a lot of time:(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom