Some Phone Software

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

amitgg

Journeyman
simple, I need a software by which i can dial a number like I dial on a phone. also, for an incoming call it automatically pops up with caller's id and I can chat with caller using my mic and headphone.

devarajan

Journeyman
amitgg said:
simple, I need a software by which i can dial a number like I dial on a phone. also, for an incoming call it automatically pops up with caller's id and I can chat with caller using my mic and headphone.

This facality is avail in yahoo dude .But for this u have subscribe yahoo voice.And with that broadband(Atleast 125k)is need for claratiy.....And i these facality is not avail in seperate.

With yahoo skype also has i suppose..chkt..........

shashanktyagi1

Journeyman
well for yahoo its not that u call a phone. u call a compputer. if u want direct phone calling then u have to get paid version of skype. then it will act like a typical phone. for calling computers its free.

devarajan

Journeyman
shashanktyagi1 said:
well for yahoo its not that u call a phone. u call a compputer. if u want direct phone calling then u have to get paid version of skype. then it will act like a typical phone. for calling computers its free.

DUDE u can all form yahoo to phone.without knowing don't say.

chkt
Code:
*voice.yahoo.com/phone_calls.php?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom