Some domains for sale!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

champ_rock

champ_rock
hi

i am looking to sell some domains.. here goes the list

UPDATE: www.Geekie.org for sale at only 7$ UPDATE: sold

1. www.wijiseek.com expiring: 19-jan-2008 (it is a typing error domain to the newly launched wikiseek.com )

2. www.contract-hosting.com expiring: 03-apr-2007 (great for someone planning to start his own hosting company)

3. www.wf5.us expiring: dec27, 2007 (some full forms that i have thought can be what the f**k, wi-fi, whackie friend etc etc. .. .. )

please PM me your offers..

payment acceepted through paypal or cheque (outstation clearing charges extra )

Last edited:

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
You actually have set wrong Bin prices. The other two are not so much worth. The three letter can be sold higher. Not sure though ;)

firewall

In the zone
wf5.us is not three letter as you said , it is rather three character i.e.LLD , and only one month old ,

the first domain is few days old and the second one , though 9 months old it lacks quality.

So i can only say ...Best of Luck....

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
firewall said:
wf5.us is not three letter as you said , it is rather three character i.e.LLD , and only one month old ,

the first domain is few days old and the second one , though 9 months old it lacks quality.

So i can only say ...Best of Luck....

Oh Really LOL :lol: Three Letter and three characters..one and the same thing :p

OP
champ_rock

champ_rock

champ_rock
dude the point in three character .us domains are not worth that much.. (telling u frankly.. : that is why those prices.. ) but these three characters .us domains are bound to increase in value in future :) so buy them cheap and make some capital gains lol

please pm me if interested

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom