[solved] How to take kool pics with a webcam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
hey i have a intel cs110 webcam and want to take kool photos of mself and enhance them ...plz tell me some gud software that can take the pictures and tell me how to enhance them with corel 11 or any place online where i can send them and then they will enhace it for me free or cost

sidewinder

Ambassador of Buzz
vmp_vivek said:
Picasa is not that good. The best is Photoshop, which you will need to learn how to use it. :? :)

are yaar... u r comparing picasa with photoshop...r u mad??????????? :x :D :shock: 8)

Nemesis

Wise Old Owl
You will find a gazillion tutorials on how to use Photoshop if you just Google for them :D

If you want a free alternative, try The GIMP. It isn't any easier to use, but is open source :)

Or, you could try IrfanView which is a free, basic photo editor and is fairly easy to use.

kato

Karthiksn
But i guess most of the webcam pics are too low quality for anything. Atleast my web cam gives very bad photos bad in color totaly grainy

OP
R

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
~~~But i guess most of the webcam pics are too low quality for anything. Atleast my web cam gives very bad photos bad in color totaly grainy~~~

same with me kato .... but the softwares may improve somthing ....

hafees

In the zone
photoshop may not be that much easier to use for a beginner. The easiest one may be ulead photo express or even picasa. They offer one click enhance, red eye reduction etc. Ulead Photo Impact is also good with lots & lots of builtin special effects. ulead photo express has also many features like calendar, greeting card etc.

ACD see power pack also lets u do many basic plus advanced enhancements/manipulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom