[SOLVED] Canon PIXMA iP1000 Driver Problem !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dreams

Gracias Senor
Hi all..

I bought a Canon PIXMA iP1000 sterday.. I tried to install the driver from their provided CD..

When the progress bar reaches 60% i get a error with the Title..

AddPrinter Driver Error

The Specified Module Could not be found. And if press ok the setup gets cancelled and asks to start over..

Wats causing this problem..

I am having Win XP with SP1 installed..

Please help me..

TIA

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
The cd which u got is mostly corrupted. Why not try copying the cd to the hard disk and then try installation to isolate the issue.

senthilrek

Broken In
I dont think so there problem with CD but still try "__virus__" ides and try this one also, it might be irritating but i think no other (hardest) easiet way. I encountered the problem while installing iP3000 in WINDOWS 2000. What i did is reloded the OS and the problem solved. Here i have given my experience and its upto you to test.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Ohh seems we found the solution. The error is due to corrupt registry entry. Try this link and keep us updated.

*consumer.installshield.com/kb.asp?id=Q108433

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
@__Virus__

Both ur suggestion didnt work.. Hv to try senthilrek's idea.. but its a painful sugg.. anyhow will giv a try..

Here is the screenshot of the error message..

*img373.imageshack.us/img373/6474/canon1ui.jpg

And pls keep the sugg cuming..

TIA

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Dreams, I am sorry for that. But if you cud just go ahead and have a look at that website it wud help you out hopefully.

OP
dreams

dreams

Gracias Senor
Thnx all.. I figured out the problem and fixed the problem too..

I juz installed the printer driver manually using ADD PRINTER Option in XP.. It workd atlast..

Thanks all..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom