Software which plays audio files slower in speed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
Any softwares which play audio files slower in speed.. Windows Media Play has it but is not compatible in mine....

Tks,

:eek:

naveenchandran

In the zone
achacko@dataone.in said:
Any softwares which play audio files slower in speed.. Windows Media Play has it but is not compatible in mine....

Tks,

:eek:

Not compatible? what does that mean
Windows Media Player 10 has all those features!

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
Umm, what do you mean by "slower in speed"? Does that mean you want to slow the song down or what?

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
it means that I want to listen to songs, text, audio slower than the normal speed ... This is for a transcription work where the audio files are really fast and will take lot of time to type it cos of the speed.......

:?:

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
You might want to try out these freeware

Express Scribe:
*www.tucows.com/preview/221414.html

BestPractice
*www.tucows.com/preview/371954.html

and shareware:

*www.ronimusic.com/amsldowin.htm

More here at *www.tucows.com/miscaudio95_pop.html

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
I hope it shud works.. Let me check it out............

But Win 10 out of question as my config doesnt support it

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
saurav_cheeta said:
earlyer post..sayes it all..... WMP10 is the best that i have seen....

I know Variable Speed Playback is supported in both WMP9 and WMP10, but he specifically said that he was having problems with it and wanted a third party solution. :D

drgrudge

Another Brick in the Wall
Slow speed! Still i cant understand what u say..., but we can slow down the speed of audio/video/DVD playback by using powerDVD as well.

enoonmai

Cyborg Agent
drgrudge said:
Slow speed! Still i cant understand what u say

Apparently, he wants the audio file, which contains spoken text for transcribing works, to play at a slower rate so that it would be easier for him to listen to what's being said. While WMP9+ supports variable speed playback, apparently, thats not working for him either and he wanted a third party solution.

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
If ur talkin about .mp3 files and the likes then i reckon u use Acoustica Mp3 mixer....it has the ability both to reduce and increase the playback speed of ur audio files and save it in .mp3 format again....its a shareware though....but worth a try....Get it from www.acoustica.com/download.htm
If any help needed Pm me :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom