Software to Create DVD Menus???

Status
Not open for further replies.

go4saket

Software to Create DVD Menus??? (Urgent)

Hello friends!

Can someone please recommend me a software that can help me to make DVD menus. Actually I have many DVD's that contain home shot video. Now as I want to add multiple videos in one DVD, I need to create a menu for that. Which softwar can help me to create automatic menus.

Please note that I dont need a DVD authoring software as I neither have to compress, add, delete or recode the videos. All I need is a software which will import my vob files and create a menu for them and should support multiple subtitles. So please dont ask me to try Nero Recode as Nero Recode encodes the movie all over again and I dont want that to happen.

I came accross a few softwares like DVD lab pro and DVDReMake, but I found them a bit complicated. Suggest me something that will automatically do all the stuff.

I am really surprised as I have asked this questions in many forums and never got the name of any such software. Does this mean that making simple DVD menu's is so tough???

Thank you.

Last edited:
OP
go4saket

go4saket

Comeon buddy, read before posting... I have already mentioned that I dont want to use Nero Recode and you are again recommending me Nero Vision 2...

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
you may try these links:*www.doom9.org/index.html?/mpg/ifoedit-dvdauthor.htm
*www.doom9.org/index.html?/software.htm
This site contains a lot of information about DVD authoring and editing. I hope your query gets solved after visiting this site. please post whether it solved or not and how did you achieve your end result.

plsoft

Journeyman
i don't think there is any software for this particular purpose (Menu + Subtitle), nero vision does the menu job but it can't include subtitles. i have also been searching for such software, but in vain.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

plsoft said:
i don't think there is any software for this particular purpose (Menu + Subtitle), nero vision does the menu job but it can't include subtitles. i have also been searching for such software, but in vain.

Thats not true. I do know a few software that can do both. They are DVDlab Pro and DVD Remake, but the only problem is that they are a bit complicated...

47shailesh

Security Exp
it just create menu. U can design professional animated menus using it

just give it a try... it is available in one of digit issue

OP
go4saket

go4saket

Just downloaded it and it seems to be very complicated. Just couldnt understand where to start... Do you know any link to a short guide for the same.

OP
go4saket

go4saket

flash site builder... Now, what is this. Is this used to create DVD menus. From the name it seems like creating a website with flash...

47shailesh

Security Exp
my copy of adobe encore had a pdf(tutorial )........if u don't have it in yours download one from emule or mirc.......... or better search from google for some short lessons

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom