Software to block USAGE exceed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
Is there a softie to block the Internet usage.

For eg 1 GB[monthly CAP] on per day is 32mb. So I need to see that the mb used doesnt exceed 32mb, so it should block any addtl usage for the DAY.

Imdt response appreciated. :)

h_kunte

Journeyman
Hey even I have heard of such softwares....I am myself searching for the same. Someone help plzzzzzz...

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
Generic Superhero said:
even i need sumthin like this...
Same here man ..

I also need a software that can shutdown the pc .. before 08:00 .. for the night plan

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
rollcage said:
I also need a software that can shutdown the pc .. before 08:00 .. for the night plan

Has been discussed many times before.

Anyway I use SWITCH OFF software, its really gud.

h_kunte

Journeyman
Is there any s/w which can automatically SWITCH ON the computer at a given time?....I know I am asking for too much but still......technology has advanced far too much!!..;)

busyanuj

In the zone
rollcage said:

check this thread:
Code:
*thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=30937

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
u could try MZL & Novatech TrafficStatistic.It's freeware & was given in Jan 2005 digit dvd.It monitors data transfer usage & can also apply data transfer limits.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
@achacko@dataone.in

blocking the usage with a clint side software... doesnt make any sence man....

bzq what if the user have multibooting system?? 95% of the techee user now days have multiboot system (not mentioning some of us have 2 different hardware system)....

so one can limit only 1 OS with a software install... not the total connection... :cry: :cry: ....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom