Software that remoives privacy, cookies, history, etc...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Charley

Just Do It
I'd like to know any softwares that cn be used to delete histroy, cookies, privacy, office, windows, explorer, media, pop up, etc.....

I have All in 1 secretmaker installed, but it doesnt seem to clean any withe the latest version i got yesterday... I'd used history kill but thats only trial....

Tks......

:roll:

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
Nope, I'm a novice user..

I tried searching in google but it has lots of stuff but they r not what exactly is freeware........

Let me know

:?:

swatkat

Technomancer
there r loads of Freewares like Cleanup!, CCleaner, Glock Temp Cleaner, Ultra Wipe which do the job very well, no need to go for Trialwares...
*www.ccleaner.com/
*cleanup.stevengould.org/
*www.glocksoft.com/temp_cleaner/
*www.snapfiles.com/get/ultrawipe.html

use freewares :)

klinux

Ambassador of Buzz
just an observation . Has bsnl's new broadband started a surge in people going to "forbidden sites" and having to cover up their tracks ;)

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
klinux said:
just an observation . Has bsnl's new broadband started a surge in people going to "forbidden sites" and having to cover up their tracks ;)

Ru targeting me ,, Hun ,, dude?

:lol:

hard_rock

Salieri Family
Hey guyz I was abt to post a new topic related to this.
I use Opera......I want an ad-blocker 4 Opera which reduce my surfing speed(I am on dial-up):roll:.To save bandwidth I am in need of an Ad-blocker.I know Maxthon has inbuilt ad-blocker....but I always use Opera.So plz suggest a good ad-blocker 4 Opera and NOT any other alternative browser.

swatkat

Technomancer
use inbuilt PopUp blocker of Opera...if u want more options u can use these softwares...
StopThePopup
BulletProofAdBlocker
AdsNoMore

OP
Charley

Charley

Just Do It
I've firefox installed , which is the most recommended 1 , pls give me only 1, with less use of memory & space.....

It shud clear office, explorer, windows media plyer, cookis, and all ...... I went thru the above websites but dont know which to select.....

My OS is Win 98secnd edition

Yoda

Journeyman
Use Tracks Eraser Pro 5.

Its Very Good. But its a shareware.

I'm using that only. Its very fast and easy to use.

swatkat

Technomancer
achacko@dataone.in said:
I've firefox installed , which is the most recommended 1 , pls give me only 1, with less use of memory & space.....

It shud clear office, explorer, windows media plyer, cookis, and all ...... I went thru the above websites but dont know which to select.....

My OS is Win 98secnd edition

ok...only one app to do all these things and that too completely free and very small in size.....
get CCleaner, this one cleans IE, Opera, FireFox, Office, Windows Explorer, Windows Media Player, Temp Folder, Recently Opened File List, AutoComplete Form History, Clipboard, Memory Dumps, Recycle Bin, MRU, Junk from many Softwares, Registry and more!!!!!

CCleaner means CrapCleaner!!
*www.ccleaner.com/

swatkat

Technomancer
Go to Options, here click Settings Tab, here Select the option "Automatically clean computer on boot"....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom