Software error - help please

Status
Not open for further replies.

lop001

Right off the assembly line
Hello friends,

My broker has given me a software called tradeanywhere. (available at *www.angeltrade.com/downloads.htm) I have installed it and have JVM and JRE 5.6 on my system. I have windows XP SP2.

Can someone tell me why the software doesnt start. What happens is, when I click on the icon it shows the "sand clock" image for a 4-5 seconds and then nothing happens. I has a look at the task manager and it shows the process called "tradeanywhere.exe" for 4-5 seconds after I click the exe and then it automatically vanishes! I have tried every thing, reinstallation, restarting, reinstalled JVM but of no avail. Can someone tell me why this is happening? anybody experienced this before? All other softwares are working properly without any problems.
*www.traderji.com/images/misc/progress.gif​

phreak0ut

The Thread Killer >:)
Did you checkout the troubleshooting guide for Angel Trade? In that, it has mentioned something about iNet.Net. Do follow the instructions mentioned there. Do let us know if you don't get your problem resolved.

sridatta

An Esoteric Geek
Instead of JRE, try installing JDK.. (it also include JRE)
Try to find if there are any conflicts with the latest JDK versions..

OP
L

lop001

Right off the assembly line
Thank you so much people, I tried the solutions given above. I also had to disable norton. Now it is working. Seems that norton was killing the process, GOD knows why? Thanks you so much dear friends for your time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom