Software commercial sale tips

Status
Not open for further replies.

dineshhs

Right off the assembly line
i'm currently designing a new software and want to sell it commercially
can anyone please give me tips regarding it?

Sourabh

Laptoping
which software ??
dude tell us more
i guess we have abt 1k softwares for every stuff
n e ways best of luck

i have a cd called SOURCE CODE OF COMMON EVERYDAY APPS :lol:
:shock: wonder what can i do with it :evil:

OP
D

dineshhs

Right off the assembly line
I haven't completed it yet but it is something about securing the HTML code of a webpage
so tht none can view source code of page, none can select text on page, no right click, no save as, and moreover password protection to a page if required
can i go ahead?
i mean, do u all think i can gain some profit from it?

M

munim

hmmm...
first of all there are many free softwares out there which do similar stuff.. though i am not use of the password protection..
but i think its a good idea if the cost at which you are planning to sell is small... you can also make profit by giving ad space to others in your website... go ahead and make more software and list it in your website... if you don't have a website i suggest you make one ASAP!!! a business like yours needs one.. it helps a lot. if you are not sure, you can contact me.. i am a comp sc student and i also provide affordable (and sometimes free) internet solutions to small and new companies. just PM me for more info.
you can also bundle other stuff in your software like search toolbars and password managers to make it better.. you can find companies which will make you its reseller.. once you start business on the net, there is not limit to what you can do and achive.
please PM me and i will help you.
wish you best of luck in your new venture.

EDITED later:
that website you got is your personal website... create a new professional website only for your software company. one tip in desgin: don't use frames.

sms_solver

In the zone
I have developed few sw which may be useful to some people.

Does anybody know the way to use Paypal for earning few dollars with the sw (developed) by me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom