so how many of u play ragnarok?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

vijayant

Broken In
hey guyz tell me how many of u play ro and wat chars u got and which lvl maybe v can have a pvp[player vs player]match i got a knight @ lvl 84 and many other chars :!:

OP
V

vijayant

Broken In
u jokin!

yo dude wat u say is rite but it is not appicable fr all jobs like if u be a mage or an archer lvling is a dayz work only swordsmen r the most difficult well thats y u must be experiencing boor dom but dude will u believe v mad lvl 50 swordsmen and remade just coz stas went wrong a little lol and now i got 2 knights[2nd job class or advanced stage fr a swordie]@80's and now that woe patch is on ro is really rockin!

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
whoa ! too many links on ragnarok(norse end of world)
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=23740
more links in this topic's end...

Edit : ps wats ur level and ur goku's level ?

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
OOps, Zone alarm protects my privacy, so the maskin...
tis harsh22chouraria
Whoa ! thats tooo masked, no way ! zone is too careful bout my priacy i guess...

OP
V

vijayant

Broken In
nice 2 know u'll play ro..

hi guyz,
actually speaking maybe not a graphically good game but it is the story that attracts the users 2 play ro .in realy sence on the game developer knows all the quest in game and all of us 've 2 do it the hard way its a gr8 adventure...if u want graphics then play a3 but i'll tell u ppl in a3 r lot more "leave me alone" type nd not many ppl play a3 as compared 2 ro ,a3 dosent 've a story and no links 2 find ne monsters in game but if u play ro u can find tons of sites with monster details in them and lot of other stuff.....so i suggest play ro... :)

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
Hey guys ,

I am new to this game so plz tell me how to start with this game online..!!! I already hv a Broadband connection with a speed of 512Kbps so can u suggest me wat/how to start this game and wat characters to choose?? Shud i join any group/clans in the game? or shud i play alone? coz i hv no past experiences of playing these MMORPG on net,the only games that i hv played like these were the DIABLO series but only on my PC and not on net (Multiplayer) so any suggestions/recommendations would be highly thankful and helpful...from u guys :) as ur really experienced palyers...:)

cheers n e-peace....

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
join a newbie group on the offer of share EXP only...
also, jus register at the site and run the game with the info...
Also, stay away from long nosy and boasty fellows and thieves...

quake99

Right off the assembly line
Ragnarok was the first MMORPG in India.... I love playing it...I've only started recently though..
I'm only a novice....Want to become an Acolyte.....
Takes time but is still good.....Want to play A3 India...Peple tell me it's got excellent graphics but pathetic gameplay...
HOPE TO SEE SOMEONE IN RAG...
happy gaming

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
no,
pathetic gphx but super gameplay...
Use my id ,
i have a low level aco too...
ID : harsh22chouraria
Pass : wltwy4g

Also, dont loiter into deep maps as many big monsies r out there,
bettr build a good agility to escape...

OP
V

vijayant

Broken In
hi Ashu need help...ok!!

Listen no need 2 join ne clan or smthing in the begening just lvl up in the novice ground u'll get plenty of lvl up there but w8 tell me wat u wanna becm accroding 2 that u'll have 2 set your stats coz if u screw them u r nowhere i deletedmy 70 lvl wizz just becoz of this now i have [had] and 84 lvl knight which is currently banned[heh] becoz of bottin [dont bot plzz..u wont like it when u r banned its ok with geeks like us] so becoz of bann all my zenny[in game currency] and all mye quips worth 15mill has been swaped and 2 make things worse they brought me 2 lvl 20 heh but its ok i shall rise again heh i even have a assasin lvl 70 [thx thx i know i'ma pro]lol so if any quiries tell me i'll solve and in game pm prince vegeta or if u see a sin named Crimson Claw just tel me i'll help heh...according 2 me become a mage coz they r very easy 2 lvl up.............. cya online!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom