sms with yahoo messenger

Status
Not open for further replies.

jack// ani

In the zone
Hi all,

I've mail id on yahoo.com...I can't send sms on any mobile in India. Will I be able to do that if I've a id on yahoo.co.in.

Thanks

con_tester

Journeyman
Dunno wats heppening to you.
I also have a yahoo.com id, But I can send sms's to any mobile in india except BSNL Cellone.
Why not Celone?
Even I dont know this answer.

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
Well.. when ever i send any msgs... i see the failure msg that the no. is not served. I looked for the format of the no. that gotta be used. And entered +91994546xxxx and I got that msg. If u used any other format tell me. Tell me exactly what u did.
Other than Yahoo. i used Chikka by indiatimes It sends SMS to all in india and the east countries. But, with airtel there's a prob. The airtel user is not able to reply!!!!

OP
J

jack// ani

In the zone
Yes, sometime I also face the same probelm and sometimes it says......Phone number 919300xxxxxx cannot receive text messages at this time. Whats the problem guys...

gycapri

Broken In
hey jack u can send sms to some mobiles but only 3 messeages u can send after that u need a reply from ur frnd & then u can send 3 more

to tata indicom mobile register at www.smscountry.com
& u can send 1 free sms daily to any indicom

satbir

Broken In
i think yahoo doesn't support cdma............. its only for gsm......... so wid reliance it may not work............

Ravi+ish

Journeyman
No, No.... it does send sms to CDMA ang gsm both!!! With my experience i think ... it's just some kind of a thing that some ppl are having problems with some nos. only..
I SUGGEST try to use a cyber cafe for the no... you are not able to send to from home!!

----------------------------------
*ravishchandra.blogspot.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom