SMS using Bluetooth

Status
Not open for further replies.

wildfox449

Right off the assembly line
hiiiiiii frns i m a nokia 5320 user.....
I want to send SMS using Bluetooth to my frnds
can any one help me as this phone has new OS and it is not supporting many popular software.......
can any one give me links to any such software and others toooo...

thanks in advance....

hey dude ... u can try this trick ...
Go to Menu->Organiser->Notes .... then type watever u want to send as a note then then send it via bluetooth.

I think u want to Forward Sms'es to ur friends via Bluetooth ... then i am sorry as i dont know any such software for S40 series phones, and this method will not let u send msgs from inbox via bluetooth.

But ... u can chat to any unknown girl in a bus if she has bluetooth ON in her cell :D

Cool G5

Conversation Architect
If you own a s60 v2 phone(5320 is s60v3), then you can use "Bluetooth Messenger" to send messages via bluetooth to your friends, but they too will need s60v2 phone with the software installed. And yes, the copy-paste method in notes, is a good one to send message, but is a bit pain doing it each time.

You can get this software easily by a google search.

For s60v3, try searching for similar app. I will search and give you the link if I find one.

For java, I don't think there is any such bluetooth messenger.

Also instead of messaging a unknown girl, you can use this great software for sharing ANS in a classroom during exams. :D

MasterMinds

hell boy
For java, I don't think there is any such bluetooth messenger.

Also instead of messaging a unknown girl, you can use this great software for sharing ANS in a classroom during exams. :D
there is bluetooth messenger for java also visit getjar and you would find one and there is no probability of finding a software of such type for s60v3 and yes sharing the ANS is better idea!!!:rolleyes::D

Last edited:

gopi_vbboy

Cyborg Agent
i donno abt this stuff...Its good idea but these are the limitations that ican tell u-
1)everyoneś cellphone may not come with bluetooth
2)bluetooth has distance limits(over few meters)
3)bluetooth chatting may empty ur battery soon
4)also bluetooth is dangerous sometimes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom