sms pc to mobile

Status
Not open for further replies.

vinit suri

Broken In
HEY GUYS CAN NE ONE TELL ME OF SM GOOD SITE ON THE NET WHICH ALLOWS US 2 SEND FREE SMS (PC 2 MOBILE) TO PEOPLE IN INDIA??????
i tried gizmosms...but it doesnt seem 2 work....it shows msg sent but it nevewr reaches.......n also dont tell me 2 use yahoo msnger.....coz.....im lookin 4 smthin else.........pLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP GUYSSSSSSSSS...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Pathik

Google Bot
Atrochatro.net
ringtones2world.com
rediff bol
yahoo widget engine+ sms widget
tho none of them work properly

cynosure

UbuntuUser
^^ chikka works fine. It takes a minute or two to send msgs but they surely deliver.
Ive used this and its fine.

Third Eye

gooby pls
vinit suri said:
HEY GUYS CAN NE ONE TELL ME OF SM GOOD SITE ON THE NET WHICH ALLOWS US 2 SEND FREE SMS (PC 2 MOBILE) TO PEOPLE IN INDIA??????
i tried gizmosms...but it doesnt seem 2 work....it shows msg sent but it nevewr reaches.......n also dont tell me 2 use yahoo msnger.....coz.....im lookin 4 smthin else.........pLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ HELP GUYSSSSSSSSS...:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Try www.atrochatro.com

nihu

Broken In
I want to know if airtel charges to receiver of the SMS?

All company like Airtel does charge to sender or receiver of SMS, if we make sms from *www.atrochatro.com/send_free_sms_india.html ?

Sukhdeep Singh

Host4Cheap.org
nihu said:
I want to know if airtel charges to receiver of the SMS?

All company like Airtel does charge to sender or receiver of SMS, if we make sms from *www.atrochatro.com/send_free_sms_india.html ?

No, this is the fun...nobody gets charged :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom