• I really hate smoking n smokers

Votes: 41 93.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

fun2sh

Pawned!... Beyond GODLIKE
YESTERDAY WAS WORLD ANTI-TOBACCO DAY.

so i m starting this thread so that u all can give ur views abt smoking n how and what u can do to help others to QUIT smoking.

it really hurts me when i see a lot of youngsters smoking. Even many of my friends do n it really hurts me.:cry: :cry: :cry:

Even i see some of mine friends who dont smoke join the party of the smokers.:cry:

Why r they puttin their lives in danger just to show style! its really pathetic. :-?:-?

so guys plz give ur views n guide these smokers. plz!!

Last edited:

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
One who smoke spends his own money, smoke it from your own pleasure and damages their own health. So why should others have problem.????

P.S. I'm a strict non-smoker but don't mind when others smoke(no option there)

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
eggman said:
One who smoke spends his own money, smoke it from your own pleasure and damages their own health. So why should others have problem.????

Non smokers are also spending money for these smokers(we pay tax),
india govt spends crores of rupees for cancer treatement.India has the largest no of lung cancer patients in the world of 90% are due to some kind of tobacco use.We are wasting many man houre and medical resources just to take care of these patients.
But i feel new generation is less attracted to smoking as among my friends.Lets hope so.
Before banning channels Govt should find a solution for this.

spynic

Case Mod - 60% ||||||----
cyberboy_kerala said:
india govt spends crores of rupees for cancer treatement.India has the largest no of lung cancer patients in the world of 90% are due to some kind of tobacco use.We are wasting many man houre and medical resources just to take care of these patients.
But i feel new generation is less attracted to smoking as among my friends.Lets hope so.
do u think the cancer patients are gettin evn a penny out of tht?

sandeepk

Journeyman
Smoking is really bad for the person who smokes himself and others who are surrounded by him. I think he should think twice before smoking.

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
@spynic

yeah,If u dont believe me go to ur nearest med college and chk how many people are coming for free radiation therapy.Because radiation therapy cost frm 2 to 6 lakhs for 6 months.
many are cured india wen the cancer is in primary stage.Once its secondary it is difficult to cure as it spread to all parts even to brain.

nileshgr

Wise Old Owl
Smoking is waste of money and shortening of your own life.

They say:

Apne Pairoon par hi kyon kulhadi maarte ho?

Why are you beating your own leg with an axe?

Smoking shortens your life. It causes cancer, asthma, bronchitis and other lung diseases.

What is the reason for smoking?

If a person is smoking near you. You will be affected by the smoke and certainly the smoker!

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

well i see a lot of youngsters here in bangalore who smokes n its not their money which they r wastin but thier parents money.secondly they dont only damge their own health but also also of the ppl around them. n passive smokin is more dangerous.:evil::evil:

n wat u r sayin that u r strict non smoker is false. yesterday itself i saw u join the party of smokers n enjoyin smokin urself:mad::mad::mad:

hackers2005.3721

In the zone
cyberboy_kerala said:

do u know higest tax is on tabacoo do u know that

zyberboy

dá ûnrêäl Kiñg
^^The money spend by india government for cancer treatement is sveral times more than the profit frm tobaco sales do u know that???
Actually there is no profit for govt in selling tobacco,as the money spend on treatement is much higher.

praka123

left this forum longback
pls i meant it is reality :-|
ex-chain smoker here :D I smoked all types from cigars,gudam garam and.. I and most of my friends were chain smokers in the sense in any time we are smoking.this is from 1997-2001-my Engineering college years and sometime afterwards too.I tried my best to get off this habit and miserably failed.
At the end i got operated through nose for a tumour(not in brain) (craniopharyngioma) in 2002.afterwards i left this habit for the fear of dear life.I dont know whether smoking is the cause or what.Now I completely left smoking.but drinking..it continues.
quit smoking..may be u can drink.

gannu_rox

In the zone
In d midst of alcoholics n chain-smokkers @ collg,

Me no drinkin; no smokin... :D

Dats me!!!

eggman said:

Cool attitude budd....

But then dun smoke in the company of non-smokers... U make 'em passive smokers....

Dats a rude habit.. They'll curse u like hell... I do tat too often...

Last edited:
K

krazyfrog

Me too. No smoking. No drinking. The only thing i'm addicted to is technology and gaming. And that ain't harmful at all.

kumarmohit

Technomancer
No one smokes in my family, tho a lot my friends have even smoked pot right in front of me, but they never even asked me 2, coz if they smoke, I do not complain and they know that I will never smoke.

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

here in bangalore scene is really pathetic! most of the smokers r college students. wen i see around in my locality i feels like i m the only one who doesnt smoke. its really pathetic. these youngsters r future of india n they puffing the FUTURE OF INDIA INTO AIR. ITS REALLY SAD.

eggman

I have Yolks not Brains!
fun2sh said:
n wat u r sayin that u r strict non smoker is false. yesterday itself i saw u join the party of smokers n enjoyin smokin urself:mad::mad::mad:
I only joined their party, i didn't smoke(if you exclude passive smoking, that is) :)

OP
fun2sh

fun2sh

eggman said:
I only joined their party, i didn't smoke(if you exclude passive smoking, that is) :)
if puttin the cigarette to ur lips, suckin its smoke n then exhalin smoke is not smokin then YEAH I WAS WRONG, U WERE NOT SMOKIN!

gauravakaasid

Back to l33ching :)
i do smoke....but am trying to cut down on it these days. also, i make it a point not to smoke in the company of non-smokers tho.

also, chek out this link: (its just for fun :D)
*www.mendhak.com/thoughts/show.php?id=42

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom