and all of above guys .. who so ever think that iphones are extremely ugly in prices ..!!
sit back down !! It's not for indians ..
you might also know that iPhone in US is 200 $ (on contract) !
and it is made for those only have heavy pockets ..
Hey no one said that iphone is ugly.But seriously, you also have to agree that android apps slows down the mobile. aren't they ?
iPhone or iOS is smoother that android !
+1 on that.I agree that Apple is highpriced BUT they provide the quality.
Dude I thing you also know that what is the difference in 3k and a 30k android phone.an android can come now a days even in 3000 bucks .. huh.. (I guess I wrote some high price )
No, I don't think so.Here on TDF you will not find a single person with that kind of attitude.We all know the fact that what we can't afford .. we always critisize it ..
Isn't it ?
Thats not true.Android have rubbish apps .. that's y I hate it.
It ruined my S2.
Agree with you on that.And ya ! android have lots of customization .. So do iPhone !
they both have different !
May be some think like that, but not all.one of my friend also says that apple is not good ..
Why most of Indians hate that ? Answer I already given .. OVERPRICED .. haha !!
I think 16GB is enough but if you can spare extra money for 32GB then you can buy 32GB.Its good to have a good memory,there is no harm in thatI want to know that why the 16 GB is enough ?
I was thinking to buy 16 GB only, but than when I came to know that there are some HD games which are nearly about 1 GB in size.
so I thought to go for 32 GB.
what do you say ?
which are those large sized games ?
2. Display type and size?
3. Form Factor? bar, slider, flip?
4. Preferred choice of brand?
5. Preferred input method (QWERTY, touchscreen, numpad, touch-n-type).
6. What camera option you want? Please specify need for flash, autofocus, front facing camera.
Need the best possible in this price
7. Preferred operating system? (Android, Symbian, iOS, Windows Phone etc).
8. Preferred connectivity options (3G, Wifi etc)Please specify clearly.
9. Preferred applications (Flash, Swype, GPS, etc)?
10. Primary use of handset (multimedia, camera, mails, internet, gaming etc)?
Gaming and Entertainment
11. Any specific mobile phones in consideration? iPhone 4S
12. Any other info that you want to share.
m a Fan of Apple !