smackdown 2 for pc ???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Holy_fat_man

Broken In
Smackdown 2 is exclusive to the playstation.They must be packing an emulator in it.Its not worth it....................

arjun_101

Right off the assembly line
Yes it indeed runs on an emulator- connectix virtual gameststion(CVGS).I do have the game and its a really good game eventhugh the graphics are a sore point.It has a large selection of wrestlers,variety matches including tornado table match.its the same as the ps2 game(duh). if you are planning to get it,you should know that it wont work in xp without a patch(visit *www.aldostools.com/vgshighres.html for more details). It also doesnt work on a system running on p4 processor without the patch. About the camparison to raw.I have played both games but raw was on my friends pc so i havent gotten into its finer details but i know everything there is to know about smackdown2.its create a superstar isn't as detailed but i think there is a wider selection of moves once you unlock it all.there are definitely a wider selection of matches.but the wrestlers are not as new as in raw but the number is about the same. i more thing YOU CANT PLAY ENTRANCE VIDEOS IN THE PC VERSION. i personally enjoyed smackdown 2 more than raw

Last edited:

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
arjun_101 said:
i more thing YOU CANT PLAY ENTRANCE VIDEOS IN THE PC VERSION. i personally enjoyed smackdown 2 more than raw
Woah! Wait a minute.You mean you can't get the entrance videos played for smackdown 2 or RAW? AFAIK I have tried both the games time and again & none of them fail to render without the videos.If only the entrance is disabled from the options then it will fail to display the video.

As for the main question,The game ships with 2 disc's i.e. the main playable Playstation version game disc and the second with the emulator in it.Some have pre-made installer's to make it look like the PC version.In the end you have either Connectix VGS or Epsxe playing the game for you.

O

orange juice 3

^by opening the icon and START GAMEing .......and please throw Orange juice in your opponenets face

OP
bkpeerless

bkpeerless

In the zone
well i didnt get it i started the patch it then asks insert cd
but the game is installed in pc will i have to transfer the patch to the smackdown folder tell me the steps plz from begining

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
What patch are you talking about? There should be an emulator which would run the main game disc.Hope it's a legit copy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom