SlySoft's latest AnyDVD HD release strips BD+ from Blu-ray Discs

Status
Not open for further replies.

goobimama

 Macboy
The title pretty much says it all here, folks. Just a few months after SlySoft revealed a beta of its AnyDVD HD software which obliterated BD+, v6.4.0.0 has finally arrived and proudly possesses the ability to "remove BD+ protection from Blu-ray Discs." Among the other changes is an option to enable / disable BD+ removal, a fix for seeing a black display with some BD discs and other minor DVD-related tweaks. Brimming with excitement? Hit up the read link below -- your next download awaits.
Engadget

Tis true. Lots of BD+ movies which were previously not available are not floating around in space.

OP
goobimama

goobimama

 Macboy
No way dude. The new software has been out like only for 24 hours or so. They said they cracked it back in October, but the software has been out only since yesterday.

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
Irony is they are blaming DVDJon for hacking CSS and muslix64 for AACS, but it should be these companies instead who should be sued for breaking these copy protection mechanisms. ;)

naveen_reloaded

!! RecuZant By Birth !!
No , please realise one thing...its not the encryption key they cracked...its the bd+ technology itself....
So if they want to change anything..read sony..they need to change the technology itself which will render all the bluray players out there today a brick! Unusuable!

Read it on digg , was about to post it first here...anyway thanks for the news...
Now lets wait for ps3 games to hit grew market , so do the bluray movies!

praka123

left this forum longback
^wow!gr8 news for me!atleast DRM menace will be over :D

also,if it is with hd-dvd,M$haft is behind it,which in turn means they will go to any limit to implement their DRM crap :rolleyes:

I wont be hating much if DRM is not installed in Vi$ta.
I know that M$haft used DRM in their OS's from start itself(though they are WGA or whatever crap they call it!) :-|

Sony may remove their DRM sometimes(hopefully!)

techtronic

I Always Prefer 1080p
It is better than the movie studios themselves off watermarked HD Rips for developing countries which could make them more famous and even more affordable. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom