Slow Networking

Status
Not open for further replies.

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
I have Intel Celerton 1.2Ghz Windows XP Pro SP2.
Previously my computer showed quick search results and quick browsing.
But since the last 6 months whenever i connect to the internet(broadband--1.5Gbps)things go vry slow . it takes a lot of time to load a page using any web browser(Mozilla,Opear,IE7,etc).Also if i open IE7 Beta 3 after connecting to the Net the system hangs for about 10-15 minutes and after that again everything reurns to normal..
i checked with several anti-virus and spyware products but in vain.......
Please Help Me.......:shock:

clean temporary files by Disk CleanUp.. and use one good anti virus/spyware(quick heal) and one firewall..(jetico)..
also see some stratup progrmas by msconfig command in run...

legolas

Padawan
download hijackthis from download.com and post the log either here or in hijack this home page itself. they ll give you the details regarding any malware/spyware/virus activity. u can fix it using hijack this itself. incase it isnt able to incase of virus, then u shud use antivirus to destroy it.

good luck,
legolas.

OP
sourishzzz1234

sourishzzz1234

Q6600 Underclocked
legolas said:
download hijackthis from download.com and post the log either here or in hijack this home page itself. they ll give you the details regarding any malware/spyware/virus activity. u can fix it using hijack this itself. incase it isnt able to incase of virus, then u shud use antivirus to destroy it.

good luck,
legolas.
no use:confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom