Skoar Cheats

Status
Not open for further replies.

contact_lalit

Broken In
I ordered 3 back issues of SKOAR for Rs. 300/- as advertised in Spring 2004 issue of SKOAR. They e-mailed me that each issue is priced at Rs. 200/- and I have to pay Rs. 600/- for the 3 back issues. When I informed them about the relevent advertised their marketing executive phoned me for confirmation about the ad. I sent them a scanned copy of the page. Then they agreed to send the 3 back issues for Rs. 300/-. But the package was torn and the CDs (all 3 CDs) of Fall 2003 issue of SKOAR were missing. (Each copy of SKOAR comes with 3 CDs). I e-mailed them and asked for replacement of the missing CDs. I am yet to receive any replacement neither have they contacted me. My e-mail also went unanswered. I would like to warn visitors of such bad service and advise caution while dealing with SKOAR. BTW the magazine sucks. I fell for the 3 CDs that comes with each copy.

svenkat83

Journeyman
huh! Did they cheat you twice? Then why double post? :p
Just kidding.I think you'll get a replacement soon coz these people are not cheaters afterall. :)

sohummisra

Broken In
maybe you should call them. some companies feel that just ignoring an email is okay--they can just pretend like they didn't receive it. a call demands immediate support--unless they give you a complaint number and tell you they'll call back.

probably the marketing exec had to pay the rest out of his pocket and was peeved. hahaha...the pizza delivery boy syndrome

q3_abhi

Youngling
I think u have the right to go in Consumer's court.
Go there. You will get the final Justice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom