sites access blocked ...plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.

cool_callis

Broken In
i my college administration has recently blocked most of the proxy server sites,torrent sites , orkut, rapidshare etc and many more sites..
i m in a big trouble..
i have tried around dozens of proxy server sites but no one is working.
tell me some good way to access the blocked sites and download from blocked sites like rapidshare and megaupload.
urgent help needed..

V

vaibhavtek

read forum rules and them start any thread or discuss thing.

*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/announcement.php?f=11&a=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Well if u search this forum for proxies ,you will get a big list of such stuffs being discussed over here in the past...Such a pity tht this guy above my post is still unknown to this facts...

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
Well if u search this forum for proxies ,you will get a big list of such stuffs being discussed over here in the past...Such a pity tht this guy above my post is still unknown to this facts...

i think you replied for vaibhavtek,u r not a newbie,u know proxies are used not only for accessing blocked sites ? and one more thing you saw some posts previously discussed here, even i am the owner of such posts, but i recieved pm from admins , not to encourage such,so that's the reason we can discuss such through pm's but can't post ,understand atleast newbies

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom