Site Review Send Free SMS to RIM TATA Airtel Hutch Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.

minniawochat

Broken In
Hello Guys

At last I got a service I tested it with RIM & IDEA & reliance Smart & airtel send SMS to rim 5 sec IDEA & smart in less than 2 min & airtel in 15 sec

Just register & tell about it to ur friends and they are giving more SMSs
& also don't forget to click google ads

www.digi-help.com/sms/register.asp

Site Says It support All CDMA & GSM Please Check With your operator And Post review

Thanks

[Edited Batty] Referral Removed

rajas

In the zone
Hi minniawochat. Welcome to the forum.

First of all, Thanks for the link.
Second fo all, Wrong place to post should be in General and not in Software Reviews.

Happy Posting.

naveenpoddar

Journeyman
@minniawochat: Really great link. it works. I received my password in secs. It gives 4 free sms. and many options also to gain free sms also.....

mario_pant

In the zone
i have some serious doubt about this site...... it does NOT have a privacy policy and neither any certificates..... is it safe enough.. cause i ain't giving away my mobile number with the gaining amount of SPIM...... so frnds be carefull...... and i ain't signing up for it ...... NO OFFENCE!! ;-)

vysakh

Padawan
man, why are you asking to click the ads ?
why is there are referal address in the URL ?

this all means one thing
ADVERTISING

Charley

Just Do It
Also can someone give a site where u can send also to BSNL? BTW I forgot there is another site Aasma.com - try that also.

Charley

Just Do It
minniawochat said:
Hello Guys

At last I got a service I tested it with RIM & IDEA & reliance Smart & airtel send SMS to rim 5 sec IDEA & smart in less than 2 min & airtel in 15 sec

Site Says It support All CDMA & GSM Please Check With your operator And Post review

Thanks

Dude I tried the site yesterday. I didnt get any pasword for the registration & what more I requested for the pasword to be send by email, havent recvd that either. What should be done ? :evil:

OP
M

minniawochat

Broken In
Hi

While i mistakley select that my reliance phone is landline & i dont got sms passsword for that then i retry to register but i cant then i sent email {contact@digi-help.com} they reply with password and they corrected number.

So I say try to send them mail at {contact@digi-help.com} may be they can help u too.

Thanks

achacko@dataone.in said:
minniawochat said:
Hello Guys

Thanks

Dude I tried the site yesterday. I didnt get any pasword for the registration & what more I requested for the pasword to be send by email, havent recvd that either. What should be done ? :evil:

Charley

Just Do It
minniawochat said:
Hi

While i mistakley select that my reliance phone is landline & i dont got sms passsword for that then i retry to register but i cant then i sent email {contact@digi-help.com} they reply with password and they corrected number.

So I say try to send them mail at {contact@digi-help.com} may be they can help u too.

Thanks

Dude tell me whether u can send it to BSNL? BTW is there a confirmation you get that ur sms has been recvd from the site ??

:)

OP
M

minniawochat

Broken In
I have access to idea,aitrtel , smart & RIM phone i register with there number .. I don't know any BSNL Frriend so i cant test it

I don't understand what is u talking about.

BTW is there a confirmation you get that ur sms has been recvd from the site

I got password through sms in my rim & smart mobiles

Thanks

Charley

Just Do It
naveenpoddar said:
@minniawochat: Really great link. it works. I received my password in secs. It gives 4 free sms. and many options also to gain free sms also.....

I havent recvd any password from them even after a week.....

:x :x :x

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom