.sis files not working on my 6630

Status
Not open for further replies.

prankie

D PrankMaster
Which file are u trying to run???
it may be meant for Symbi v9.1, thats why it's not running.
give more details..

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
khin007 said:
hi give us the clear error report

BNone of the .sis files which I m transferring to my mobile(Nokia 6630) are working. It shows a square red icon before the name and nothing happens when I select it. I don't think there is any problem with the files b'cos till now I hv transferred till bout 30-35 files and none r working.

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
dude...if the error u are getting is during transfer...then the pcsuite might have been corrupt...
try this..
copy the sis file directly to ur card reader using card reader or bluetooth ...then open file manager and browse the file and install it from there..
this will work for sure

montsa007

~Bulletproof Monk~
why use file manager use fexplorer instead man
the files u have transferred should be read as e/xyz.sis

now go to manager in ur fone and u can directly install the files

else in fexplorer click the file and it will install

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
gdatuk said:
dude...if the error u are getting is during transfer...then the pcsuite might have been corrupt...
try this..
copy the sis file directly to ur card reader using card reader or bluetooth ...then open file manager and browse the file and install it from there..
this will work for sure

Nope, the PC suite isn't corrupt cos the .3gp and the mp3 files I transfer work perfectlt, its only the .sis files that are not wokin.

I don't hva cardreader :(

And by the way, how do I access fexplorer in 6630 vague memory of seein this fexplorer in a N-Gage QD sometime ago. What exactly is it?

gdatuk

Ambassador of Buzz
file explorer will be found under tools in the menu....
fexplorer is an advanced 3rd party program..just similar to ur windows explorer

OP
maharajadhiraj

maharajadhiraj

In the zone
Yippeee Its started to work. As u guyz said, I formatted my mobile and then tried it. Its workin fine. Thanx a ton u guyz!!!!!!! You Rock!!!!

Najesh

Broken In
Transferred a song with extension .mp3 from compu 2 6630,but real media Player is unable 2 open it,any idea guys.

digital_mech

Broken In
@najesh 1. Reinstall real one player and restart ur phone. It'll work. Or 2. Download a third party mp3 player (these players offer better features). I use ultramp3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom