simple but effective animation

Status
Not open for further replies.

legolas

Padawan
Hi,

I have got a project presentation to make, where i have to explain the dynamics of calcium signaling. I am planning to make a simple but effective animation of the model (made using matlab). Now, i wanted to know if Flash would be better or is there anything easier than that. I know there is a software called Swift 3D or something which is a superset of Flash, I have used it but i dont think that would be enough.

My animation should be something like this. The calcium enters the intracellular layer/membrane from the extracellular for sometime, while the calcium which entered the intracellular membrane starts to move along the length (diffuses).

Can any1 suggest a software which could perform the animation relatively simpler but looks gr8! :D

/legolas.

amitava82

MMO Addict
well flash is the tool u need for that. IMHO i bet 99% of the forum users didn't get the technicals u gave in 2nd para apart from people having bio n pharma background :grin:

OP
L

legolas

Padawan
i am sorry, i hoped not giving the information might only make people wonder. actually its not that difficult to visualize. high school chemistry is more than sufficient to visualize, i think :eek: nywyas, thanks a lot. let me try my hands on flash! :)

legolas

prasad_den

Padawan
^^ what exactly are you trying to demonstrate...?? Some Tata-McGraw Hill animations about cell biology, nerve signal conductions are very good.. You may try them, if you want to make it easier..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom