1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Silent Hill Movie

Discussion in 'Gamerz' started by tarey_g, Jan 24, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. tarey_g

tarey_g Hanging, since 2004..

The Silent Hill Movie Trailer is out , and its one of the game movie that looks promising . I saw the trailer and the feel of game is there .
    Chk out the Trailer

2. Nemesis

Nemesis New Member

Let's just hope and pray it doesn't meet the same fate as the other video game movies

3. Ethan_Hunt

Ethan_Hunt New Member

^Dam right it shouldnt.After what the morons did with Doom I am begining to doubt the potential of quality directors coming out with a quality Video Game Based Movie.Plus even Dead or Alive is set to release this year along with Resident Evil's next sequel.Not to mention Mortal Kombat 3 which is set for later this year.If all of these fail to make an impact then God help em.:lol: And mind you this time I aint falling for any slick trailers like in the case of Doom which turned out to be a diaster after I saw it.:evil:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.