sify cybercafe for free..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
Hello Every one..

This is Ricky.. (Ofcourse after a long time)..

Well there was a thread about accessing the internet on the cybercafe's such as reliance as well as sify where you surf net after login in the account... so untill now there is no solution for hacking those pc to surf net on them for free. ..hmm..
however is I can get administrative login on any pc in that cyber so is it possible to surf the net on it ? Well I can get admim password for pc on those cyber but internet was not accessible on administrative account however on login in iway or prepaid account i can surf but that is not free (yaar we want to hack so it should be free) :) . So any solution ?

Waiting...
Ricky..

techno_funky

da' Ťurntable ruleth
hmmmm admisistrators are meant to have MAJOR acsess to tthe specific PC
they are ofcoarse not entitled to NET acsess
i.e he will be able to install software
manipulate hardware but ofcoarse SIFY will not give Accses to each individual PC ADMIN net acsess
but the server i.e the main computer to which all the computers are connected will surely have net acsess because its the one who is letting net accses to other computers connected to this SERVER

xenkatesh

Bewitched!
No way dude u cant surf in adminidtrators login there is no facility to access the internet!!
PS: unless u hack!!!

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
i have the admin access to my pc but still i cant surf the net without logging in. admin access only gives control over pc, but not over the net!!

OP
Ricky

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
xenkatesh said:
No way dude u cant surf in adminidtrators login there is no facility to access the internet!!
PS: unless u hack!!!

Well.. man and that is what I am talking about!! How to do such HACK ?

club_pranay

Nokia 7110 to iPhone 5
@suhas_sm
how can u change the MAC address to a particular address???
even if u did it, u have to have same local server and ip
not to mention the usernames and passwords

btw in sify, u can use any account on any computer.

suhas_sm

Journeyman
@club_pranay
use macshift for changing the mac n change the tcp/ip configuration manually ... :)
Create a batch file which changes mac address using macshift,comp name using baptize n tcp/ip config also using netsh command.
For example:
Code:
@echo off
echo _______________________________________________________
echo -------------------------------------------------------
echo      : MAC ADDRESS AND IP ADDRESS CHANGER ! :
echo -------------------------------------------------------
echo.
echo Changing Mac Address to 00-0D-87-92-B7-A9 :
echo.
macshift -i "SIFY" 000D8792B7A9 
baptize comp1
echo.
echo Changing IP Address to 10.12.99.203
echo changing ...
echo.
netsh interface ip set address name="SIFY" static 10.12.99.203 255.255.255.0 10.10.98.1 1
echo.
pause
exit

Ethan_Hunt

Aspiring Novelist
Hummmmm.....this is shocking :shock: ......have the rules changed or something.....can we now talk about hacking....lol.....anyways sorry Dont wanna be much a part of it.....let Sify and Satyam I-way be at their place...... :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom