Sick Speeds

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Today morning I just noticed how much we Indians here lag in the Terms
of Bandwidth availability. We are marked as a rapid developing nation , full of gluttons and Technologically rapidly evolving but what any good is that technology that can't get to us in time. Look at the download speed of some IP addresses below and see mine (HOME 1350 UL):(.
When will we gonna see if not Gigabit then atleast a multi-Megabit connection for Home users at affordable prices(Rs.1000-1500).:confused:

Last edited:
OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Attatchment doesnot opening embed the pic in the post.
How dude?:confused:
Anyways here's the Skydrive link. Hope that now we can discuss this further.
*cid-6b511bfabaa1b7b4.skydrive.live.com/self.aspx/Public/U Speed.JPG

Last edited:

hullap

Cyborg Agent
we get htis erroro
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=1844&d=1210601304
pls upload to imageshack

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
Try the Skydrive link posted by me:)
else try this
*1zspmg.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pZ7...3pyWp1bVlkmbuXom8Xp6oIMU2HerJGF1g/U Speed.JPG

neelu09

Broken In
Tell me what good is a 1.5MB/s connection if it's not accessible to the masses. It takes time dude......there were not much computers in 2003......now you see computers in almost every house......few years later you will get that speed as well....after all this is year of broadband(or previous one was)

OP
Plasma_Snake

Plasma_Snake

Indidiot
So how was the game ? :D
Its Vegas 2. Can't play right now(gotta have self control) as my exams are just a fortnight away.:(

Tell me what good is a 1.5MB/s connection if it's not accessible to the masses. It takes time dude......there were not much computers in 2003......now you see computers in almost every house......few years later you will get that speed as well....after all this is year of broadband(or previous one was)
Yeah I agree with u on the initial part but since we have heard "I.T" boom for such a long time don't u think the development of Broadband connectivity and availability has been rather insignificantly slow as compared to thee...
If we get to see working 3G spectrum and services by the end of this year then we can hope to see some faster changes as the speed of internet in 3G is very much comparable and at times faster than our current broadband system.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom