Shutdown Manager

Status
Not open for further replies.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I wanted to know if there is any shutdown manager that can shutdown the PC if there is no connectivity or data transfer for a specified interval of time.

OP
casanova

casanova

The Frozen Nova
yeh, AMP WinOff is not catering towards my need. It gives up the option to hang-up but I am on broadband(narrowband), so it is of no use to me.

Even if some download meters provide shutting down, it will also do. (i think it will be even better).

it_waaznt_me

Coming back to life ..
Hmm... I must be sleepy when I wrote that .. I thought you wanted to shut down system when there is no processor activity .. Ummm... Lemme see then ..

OP
casanova

casanova

The Frozen Nova
I found out 1 such software - Intelligent shutdown
*www.vvaaa.com/ (authors site)
*www.freedownloadsoft.com/Intelligent+Shutdown (I downloaded from here)
It is a shareware, full features are available but provides a nag welcome screen to register it.
Takes around 3MB of RAM and requires MSVBVM60.DLL and MSSTDFM.DLL to be installed.
It is catering my needs but is a little irritating. I am using it currently but need a better one than this. If u find let me know.

hello casanova funny on your part, you just posted a thread and you are replying to your thread that too you are a senor member, shame on you senior member (casanova). Im sorry if i had hurt your feelings.

With Regards,
R.Bhuvaneshbabu
rbhuvaneshbabu@yahoo.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom