1. Hey Guest Did you know you can win an Honor 10 phone worth ₹33,000 and an additional ₹70,000 in paytm vouchers, just by replying to some threads and taking part in the discussions happening in the Honor Hub?

What are you waiting for? Start commenting and start winning! Remember to read the instructions posted here.

Dismiss Notice

Shutdown Error in Windows XP

Discussion in 'Software Q&A' started by Tech&ME, Nov 21, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tech&ME

Tech&ME Banned

Hi friends, I am facing this shutdown problem : :shock: :shock:
    Whenever i execute the Shutdown(Turn Off) from the start menu. The Shutdown start and after a few seconds I see a dialog box in the middle of my computer screen. In the TITLE bar of the dialog box is written - End Program - ccApp.exe there is a button in this dialog box which is marked as - End Now. However this process gets killed automatically after a few seconds, i.e. this dialog box disappears automatically after a few seconds. I have tried to uninstall Norton Antivirus and then re-installing it but the problem presist.
    Please help to resolve this issue. As it irritates to much. :cry: :cry:

2. klinux

klinux New Member

3. OP
    OP
    Tech&ME

Tech&ME Banned

thanx anyway, i think i will have to live with it all my life or else will try to get a newer version of NAV, 2004. Does this version also has any such problems.?

4. klinux

klinux New Member

not sure . i never trusted nav ;) . i think there is an option to increase the time b4 a program shows error as not responding . try to find the tweak in registry by google or teoma . it might help

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.