Shutdown after 60 sec lsass.exe file related Plse help me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gys ! I have Win 2003 server intalled and when i connect internet after some time it shows me system message which is like as follows :

"The system process 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe' terminated unexpectedly with status code 128. The system will now shut down and restart."

and it countdown 60 sec and shutdown automatically .

Is that virus or some other problem?

Please help me to remove this problem

thx

dada_patekar

Broken In
hi

tum dono ka PC ''blaster worm'' se pidit hain. fire wall on rakho, haan service pack 2 pe blaster worm nahi kam karta. hoon sake to zone alarm install kar lo.

devarajan

Journeyman
sachinbaviskar said:
Gys ! I have Win 2003 server intalled and when i connect internet after some time it shows me system message which is like as follows :

"The system process 'C:\WINDOWS\system32\lsass.exe' terminated unexpectedly with status code 128. The system will now shut down and restart."

and it countdown 60 sec and shutdown automatically .

Is that virus or some other problem?

Please help me to remove this problem

thx

This is most definately W32.Sasser.worm..To remove it chk in

*securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.sasser.removal.tool.html....

readermaniax

Ambassador of Buzz
If you're having problems with LSASS.EXE then please read the informations about the worm "W32/Sasser":
*vil.nai.com/vil/content/v_125007.htm
In this context you could find avserve.exe on your system, too!

Do a Norton Scan Online
Go to this page and click on Scan for Viruses
*security.symantec.com/ssc/vc_about.asp?j=1&langid=us&venid=sym&plfid=22&pkj=REODSKVYRMHCGVRVRMN

It needs to download a few file so as to activate the scan so you may see a message like this.

"The Scan for Viruses uses an ActiveX program to scan your computer. The download is approximately 1.5MB and can take about 10 minutes over a 28.8 modem.

The scan can take more than 20 minutes depending on the speed of your computer and the number of files that you have. Please do not browse away from this page unless you intend to abort the scan.

Downloading Scan for Viruses controls. Please wait...

During the download, you might see one or more messages asking if it is OK to download and run these programs. Click Yes when these messages appear.

Note: Scan for Viruses does not scan compressed files"

thetopcyborg

Journeyman
i also had this problem....i had benn infected by w32.alcre and backdoor.alladinz. it got fine after running a virus scan and checkdisk...i have xp...

if you want more time...just set your computer clock back by 3-4 hrs...that depends on how much time you want

by the way there's another 3-page topic in this

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom